Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

DANGEROUS PROCOMP WHEELs

Old 10-17-2008, 09:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW..that chrome is gonna show gouges and road rash very well... Might as well put a chrome grill in, and chrome door handles and park that thing at the mall.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:18 AM
Jeb
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dildo
As result of my bad experience with PC, I have changed my wheels for new OMF ones with beadlocks

That thing is truly bad-ass.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:27 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who cares what finish the wheels have. That is one sweet, hardcore rig. Plus he wheels the hell out of that Jeep! I like the real no nonsense tubes above the wheel wells. I guess the soft top won't go on there anymore with all that tubing on top?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by armycop
[SIZE="2"]Who cares what finish the wheels have. That is one sweet, hardcore rig. Plus he wheels the hell out of that Jeep! SIZE]
DITTO,

dildo tears it up down there in mexico, he truley uses and abuses his rig, so it isnt some mall crawl thats for sure.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks,but was the cause of off road
Something got caught good and spun around
Old 10-18-2008, 11:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

OK, I'll take back the mall crawler comment lol...It is a nice rig.

If you do wheel it like they say then more props to ya. That chrome and/or billet isn't cheap to replace though and that is the reason I personally would never put that stuff on my rig. Jeeps break when you wheel, period.

To each their own.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:37 AM
JK Jedi

Lots of great design features on his rig, and no one wheels their JK harder than he does.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

yesteday was my first trail (very difficult) with my new OMF....

I feel the difference therefore was a good idea to get OMF wheels
Old 10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can someone translate Dildo's response to the other posts...is that english? Any way I like ProComp and too many others seem to trust them to think they are crap...perhaps he will spend lots of money, beat it hard, break that, then say that is crap too. If I have learned anything in the ARMY its...beat on it enough..it will break. That hole in the ProComp rim did not just blow out (or rather in) all on it's own. Oh and no offense but if your name is Dildo and you act like one then don't be suprised if your called one.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlueAlgernon
Can someone translate Dildo's response to the other posts...is that english? Any way I like ProComp and too many others seem to trust them to think they are crap...perhaps he will spend lots of money, beat it hard, break that, then say that is crap too. If I have learned anything in the ARMY its...beat on it enough..it will break. That hole in the ProComp rim did not just blow out (or rather in) all on it's own. Oh and no offense but if your name is Dildo and you act like one then don't be suprised if your called one.
PC is not a crap, maybe are not the best option for heavy use or choise.

Quick Reply: DANGEROUS PROCOMP WHEELs