Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dammit! New wheels

Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id keep them.. those wheels are awesome!!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Send 'em

I think they look great, I have a black rig too. But, it's not whay you wanted, so I have to agree with the guys that say send 'em back! Get what you want, 'cause you'll find yourself saying, "that's not really what I wanted, but" after the newness wears off. I know, I've done it.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know what? Don't question your first choice. You wanted all black and thats what you should get delivered to your door. Don't settle, cause in the back of your mind there will be that nagging feeling that you should have stuck up for yourself.

Personally, I only want whats coming to me and I don't want no free sh1t either. I wouldn't pay a dime for those ugly two toned wheels. You wanted black so thats what you should get... demand it!
Old 01-23-2010, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

Send em back, you wanted black get the black. Keep the wife happy also.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

If wanted all black I would let them know they are not what you ordered and to please schedule a pickup and ship you the correct ones.

The 2 tone in my opinion don't look bad but that is just my opinion. But it also is not my jeep and i would want what i originally ordered.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Aegis
Send em back, you wanted black get the black. Keep the wife happy also.
I agree, send them BACK! If you wanted all BLACK, these are far from that...don't settle on the look of your build because they decided to send you the wrong wheel. However, if by chance you love them now, dial them in and enjoy.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why as soon as I read this I was thinking 4wheelparts?

Over the past 20 years they did the exact same thing to me 3 different times. Also once with a roof rack. They don't offer any reasonable offer to make up for their mistake and want you to pay for return shipping and won't credit you for any shipping you paid. Sale prices are always pretty good and after a few years I always end up buying from them again.

Edit: I do have to had that one time this salesguy named George went crazy giving me all kinds of stuff for free when I ordered that roof rack for a Suburban I had. Ended up with a bunch of free stuff and the wrong roofrack, but got a great deal even for the wrong rack.

Last edited by davidwm71; 01-24-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

looks better than all black to me!
Old 01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Keep em! Try to get $100 gift cert!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
JK Newbie

Default Might piss off some people

Well guys I ended up keeping the wheels and received a 100 dollars back. I liked the look even though it's not all black but those wheels really make my jeep look really good. Another reason for keeping them was because I has a buyer for my stock Rubi wheels for 950.00. Not a bad offer and the guy who bought them didn't want to wait and I didn't want to loose the deal. Overall I am satisfied with the look of my jeep and will post pics soon. Thanks again for all the inputs!

Quick Reply: Dammit! New wheels