Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dammit! New wheels

Old 01-15-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wazooz2424
100 is not enough! my whole reasoning is if you would have accidentally ordered the wrong wheel/tire, many places would not have helped you...especially with tires. if you feel comfortable, can you PM me the name of the company? my wife recently ordered the wrong size tires from a big name place and she got wheels from them at the same time (spent 1200). when i called to see what could be done, they told me nothing...told me to sell the tires myself and then order the right tires. i asked if i ordered the right size tires if they could help me on pricing. was told no, again. needless to say, i will never do business with them again.

call them back and tell them to come pick them up. they will lose way more than 100 bucks.
That's correct, because they can't resell something they mounted already. And they state all this in writing before you order. So why would you expect them to pay for your mistake?
I guess I'm the minority here... good luck with your fight.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd tell them to shove their giftcard where the sun doesnt shine.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do what YOU want...

I would go all black...
Old 01-15-2010, 01:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by horwitzs
That's correct, because they can't resell something they mounted already. And they state all this in writing before you order. So why would you expect them to pay for your mistake?
I guess I'm the minority here... good luck with your fight.
if you read the whole thing, they wouldnt even help me out with ordering the correct ones. my point is why should they be let off easy when you refuse to let their customers off easy. id sent the whole package back. let them eat the cost of shipping and tires. something tells me that they would sell those tires to someone else as "new".
Old 01-15-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

I think that look fine. But, I agree with what a lot of others have said, if that's not what you wanted, send it back and get what you wanted. I would do it sooner rather than later. If they say that you have to pay for restocking, call BS as it was their mistake!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

well i hope they were shiped mounted. if you mounted them then u may have no choice but to keep them. most places if not all, once it is mounted they are now yours. but if u orderd black, then send it back and get what u ordered. they should take care of it since their mistake. companys do make mistakes and try to rectify the deal, usually most will be accomodating especialy their mistake
Old 01-15-2010, 03:52 PM
JK Junkie

i think i woudl keep them.. tell them you want a 100 dollar card and paint them maybe rescue green or od green.. or deep red something like that would look cool
Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think they look good...what size r the tires!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Freak

Personally, I like them...and who cares what the wife says..mine doesn't care what I do to MY Jeep... she only watches every dime I put into it but I get what I want in the long run. I think it is worth keeping for the 100 bones but cash NOT on merchandise you weren't gonna buy in the first place
Old 01-15-2010, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

The wheels are growing on me as they sit in my garage. The tires are 35 x 12.50R17. Thanks guys for all the responses. I have till monday to decide.

Quick Reply: Dammit! New wheels