Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dammit! New wheels

Old 01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLK-JK23
. ive heard ALOT! of good things about black rock wheels.. but i heard that polished or silver lip.. leaves marks and stains bad...
I would disagree...very happy with my black with polished lip...no issues with leaving marks or bad stains and I do rock crawl and go through mud! They are simple to clean!

I like the wheels you got..looks sharp but I am partial to the polished lip for accent, but $50 is an insult...I would expect $50/tire on each tire for a total of $250 off my total bill or you will send them back and go with another company.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I can't believe the attitude of entitlement and desire to screw the company I am hearing over this.
People make mistakes and they are offering to make it right. Do you suffer any financial loss because of it, like having to rent a vehicle until you get them on, or is it just a delay in admiring your new wheels on your rig?
If you don't like them, send them back and get correct ones, but they don't owe you anything other than to pay all the shipping costs.
If you like what they sent, then keep them and accept the gift card they offered with grace.
This is so trivial, I feel like I am watching Judge Judy.
Ok, done ranting... you guys can let me have it now!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Well I have just called back to cancel the order, not because they so much sent the wrong wheel but the service and told them I would just buy them from somewhere else. Within 10 minutes I was called back and they told me they would give me a 100.00 gift card in order to keep the wheels.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by espdjk08
Well I have just called back to cancel the order, not because they so much sent the wrong wheel but the service and told them I would just buy them from somewhere else. Within 10 minutes I was called back and they told me they would give me a 100.00 gift card in order to keep the wheels.
There you go...squeaky wheels get the grease! So, are you keeping them???
Old 01-15-2010, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

100 is not enough! my whole reasoning is if you would have accidentally ordered the wrong wheel/tire, many places would not have helped you...especially with tires. if you feel comfortable, can you PM me the name of the company? my wife recently ordered the wrong size tires from a big name place and she got wheels from them at the same time (spent 1200). when i called to see what could be done, they told me nothing...told me to sell the tires myself and then order the right tires. i asked if i ordered the right size tires if they could help me on pricing. was told no, again. needless to say, i will never do business with them again.

call them back and tell them to come pick them up. they will lose way more than 100 bucks.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:00 PM
JK Newbie

Don't know yet, he said he was going to call me back in a few. The wheel is nice but wifey doesn't likey! What to do
Old 01-15-2010, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Don't know yet, he said he was going to call me back in a few. The wheel is nice but wifey doesn't likey! What to do
gotta keep her happy, send them back and deal elsewhere.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

I think they will look really good on your Jeep. I have the all black ones on mine, but I almost would prefer these. They were not an option when I ordered mine.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wazooz2424
gotta keep her happy, send them back and deal elsewhere.
yeah i got that problem to... if the womans happy.. the jeeps happy..

like she said. your front bumper is ugly... so that means yes hunny you can buy a new one!

hahahaha
Old 01-15-2010, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

yep, same place i dealt with that refused to help me for my mistake. funny how when the tables are turned they want to try to get off easy.

Quick Reply: Dammit! New wheels