Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dammit! New wheels

Old 01-15-2010, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd get what you wanted. If it were me I would send them back and get the black ones that I ordered.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:59 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by AZchris
I'd get what you wanted. If it were me I would send them back and get the black ones that I ordered.
they look good but its not what u wanted. DON"T SETTLE!! looks great to me though. wish i had bigger tires!!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was leaning towards an all black rim as well but that pic may have changed my mind!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by espdjk08
Well, here are the wheels I received but didnt order. The tires are correct but the rims are not. Let me know what you guys think of this setup. I may not keep them because what I really wanted was the all black. Thanks
very nice! I like the chrome/aluminum lip, looks good!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Default i like

looks good. be different. everyone blacked out there jeep. i jumped on the black out train as well. hey. if your not sure of the look. send them back and get the blac!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

I think they look good, but I'm also a fan of the blacked out look and if that's what you originally wanted I'd say return them. Either way you can't really go wrong. Both will look good in my opinion.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by espdjk08
I was supposed to get the same rim but all black . The company offered to give a 50.00 gift card for the mistake.
$50 ain't much, and it isn't even going in your pocket. it's only $ off more stuff you will have to buy from them. I would be insulted.

I'm guessing you spent well over a grand. If you don't love the wheels I would send them back. You keeping them is worth at least $200 off of your bill, not a future credit.

return shipping, restocking, and mounting/shipping the right ones is expensive. Plus they make a decent profit from your purchase.

remember, you'll be looking at those wheels everyday for a while...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jiblet
$50 ain't much, and it isn't even going in your pocket. it's only $ off more stuff you will have to buy from them. I would be insulted.

I'm guessing you spent well over a grand. If you don't love the wheels I would send them back. You keeping them is worth at least $200 off of your bill, not a future credit.

return shipping, restocking, and mounting/shipping the right ones is expensive. Plus they make a decent profit from your purchase.

remember, you'll be looking at those wheels everyday for a while...
yeah dont settle... ive heard ALOT! of good things about black rock wheels.. but i heard that polished or silver lip.. leaves marks and stains bad...

my buddy had them and he wishes he got all black...

they as well sent him the wrong ones... quadratec did that..

quadratec has great customer support return them and get what you orderd
Old 01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
JK Super Freak

id call the company and try to get a partial refund. if they mounted the tires, the tires are no longer new and since they mounted on the wrong the wheel demand new tires too. they cannot sell the tires as new after being mounted. they should compensate you generously.

i like that contrast though.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dont get me wrong they look really nice, but if you ordered all black, which is my personal preference I would have told them to come get them back and fix or give me a refund. But I have a strong dislike for chrome/ polished aluminum (just check my signature)...so personally I wouldnt have them on my Jeep but if they have kinda grown on you, maybe just call them and ask for a partial refund and not a gift card, that's weak(just my opinion). They get your business twice for their screw up, I DONT THINK SO....would you want to post their name on here just so we can be aware? If not I understand but you might want to post a warning.

Quick Reply: Dammit! New wheels