Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dad's new JK...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x3 on the wheelin pics. i would love to get my father into wheelin, but he's getting too old now. can't really lift too much, and i have to go to his house to do the yardwork.

besides, i gotta do my own lift first anyways
Old 04-18-2009, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JonnyCub
Greetings From Albuquerque.
Thanks Jonny, good to see another New Mexican.

Thanks all for the compliments, it is fun to have a pair of good looking JK's in the family. Supposed to go up around Cloudcroft and Mayhill to go ride some logging roads before long. Looking forward to stretching their legs a bit.

I agree on the father/son wheeling, just have to make time to meet up. We are both fortunate enough to still have our good oil/gas jobs, so finding time is a chore. It is fun wrenching together too!

Last edited by JRod; 04-18-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:20 PM
JK Junkie

Nice looking Jeeps, wish I could get my dad into offroading, at least I got him into NASCAR, I'll keep workin on it though. Post some pics of you guys wheelin together when you get them.

Quick Reply: Dad's new JK...