Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

daddys got a new pair of shoes

Old 08-11-2008, 06:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

those are nice!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 06:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking wheels. Looking forward to seeing them on your rig.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks good!
Old 08-11-2008, 06:17 PM
JK Freak

Thanks guys
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by PONCH
18" Spyderlocks

It is going to be awile before I get them installed. I still have to buy lift, tires. etc etc. Like I said in another thread, I couldn't pass up the deal.
Ponch I suspected this is what you were going with so I avoided your thread for some time now.....thanks a lot...had to click the link....sure enough you got em.....look great...

I am thinking about these too, black chrome powder-coating the inners and leave the ring alum...think that'd look pretty sweety against my Redrock color.

Congrats dude, will be a nice upgrade and be cool to air down, wrap rocks and not bust a bead
Old 08-12-2008, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

If your going to get em, do it now! They are on sale due to a overstock. They only had 6 left when I bought 5, so only 1 now (not sure if it's true) You MIGHT be able to swing a deal for 5. Unless you want to be a big dog and go for the 20s...lol.

The black chrome would be sweet. You could do the bead in redrock. I still am not set on the color of powder coat. Tons of ideas though! I just emailed PSC again to find out when or if some more goodies are going to come out. I'm hoping they will release a cage and rear stinger soon.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:56 AM
JK Super Freak

If your going to get em, do it now! They are on sale due to a overstock. They only had 6 left when I bought 5, so only 1 now (not sure if it's true) You MIGHT be able to swing a deal for 5. Unless you want to be a big dog and go for the 20s...lol.

The black chrome would be sweet. You could do the bead in redrock. I still am not set on the color of powder coat. Tons of ideas though! I just emailed PSC again to find out when or if some more goodies are going to come out. I'm hoping they will release a cage and rear stinger soon.
well I gotta wait a bit, we are upgrading all of the furniture in our new home this weekend, been married 7 months now, bought the house 8 months ago and this will be a nice addition to our home...gotta be all responsible and stuff.... wife--> <--me
Old 08-12-2008, 08:48 AM
JK Freak

I know how that feels, but it never stops. I have been remodeling for almost a year now. It sucks. So the jeep keeps my mind and wallet elsewhere....lol. And that keeps me from playing Mr. Fix it!

Tell the wife you can save over 600 bucks if you buy them now!

Good luck with that....
Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 AM
JK Super Freak

I know how that feels, but it never stops. I have been remodeling for almost a year now. It sucks. So the jeep keeps my mind and wallet elsewhere....lol. And that keeps me from playing Mr. Fix it!

Tell the wife you can save over 600 bucks if you buy them now!

Good luck with that....
how much is that per rim with a 600 savings? funny thing is we actually talked at lunch about it, she loves Jeeping and knows what's involved and I'm overdue some modding due to my recent home upgrading which was re-doing the landscape ALL-OUT tropical, I mean it's off the charts...now it's time for some modding
Old 08-12-2008, 09:23 AM
JK Freak

You got mail!

Quick Reply: daddys got a new pair of shoes