Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

D30 steering knuckles...

Old 03-28-2012, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D30 steering knuckles...

I am assisting my Brother in building an offroad buggy...We got a D-30 front axle from Venom Motorsports in Grand Rapids Mi off a JK that got upgraded...It didn't come with the knuckles...We ditched the IFS and got the D30 all lined up and almost ready to roll, but NEED knuckles.....

This is a real "low budget build" (unlike the ones on Extreme 4x4...)

Anyone have any laying around, or know of any other models that fit????

It is a 1970ish VW beetle on a jacked up S-10 4x4 frame...It looks amazing so far and will be sweet when done...I will post some pics later.

Any help would greatly appreciated.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the d 30 and 44 knuckles are the same on these JKs. Kind of opens it up a bit.

Not sure if the old ford or wagoneer ends might work
Old 03-29-2012, 01:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dana 30 and the Dana 44 knuckles are the same. I'm sure you can get some off someone who's upgraded to a PR or another fancy axle.

Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon all use same knuckles.

Quick Reply: D30 steering knuckles...