Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Czech 1 Gallon Fuel Can

Old 01-09-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kinda like those! Was looking for a 1 gallon can the other day for my chainsaw, plastic ones with a horrible nozzle/spout/locking thingy were 9 to 12 bucks! And of course it leaks all over. Maybe I'll try one of these, even if it's a little beat up and needs cleaning and some paint.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered two of these things, I figured what the hell. They may arrive towards the end of this week, and I'll post up on them when I see them
Old 01-09-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Are those used?

i read the reviews and people said they smelled like oil and they had surface rust and were a little rough on the outside those little guys can only get you so far when we're all gettin' ~15 mpg some of us less
Yep, they are used. Old military stuff being sold off, it sounds like.
After reading the reviews myself I changed my mind. I'm sure they can be restored with a little work, but I don't really need them enough to justify it.

Quick Reply: Czech 1 Gallon Fuel Can