Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Cut my hartop to make it a Safari Hardtop today

Old 06-01-2009, 09:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubyRed44
I'm still trying to figure out a way to finish off the back of it. If I could heat up the top and bend it that would be awesome. I don't know if that's even possible.

Any advise or ideas on that would be appreciated. I might add a long piece of rubber along the whole edge to give it support and fill it in.

There is a saying the enemy of good is better!
That usually doesn't stop me from tinkering either though!

And I though California was the reduce, reuse, recycle capital??
Old 06-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey that turned out pretty good! Are you coming to our show this weekend?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Hey that turned out pretty good! Are you coming to our show this weekend?
Thanks, I'm glad you pointed out the thread to me. I have you to thanks for this awesome mod.

Ya, I will most likely be there for a few hours. Is there a fee or anything? Do I pay before or when I arrive?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should try to adapt a wind jammer, tonue cover, on to it. That would be awesome IMO.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by RubyRed44
Thanks, I'm glad you pointed out the thread to me. I have you to thanks for this awesome mod.

Ya, I will most likely be there for a few hours. Is there a fee or anything? Do I pay before or when I arrive?
Where: Miller Motorsports Park - Tooele, Utah
When: June 6, 2009

Come to the annual TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show, which will be held at the Miller Motorsports Park’s Off-Road Course! This promises to be the largest show to date, and there will be more activities than ever before:

RTI Ramp
Teeter Totter
Scales to weigh your Jeep
Games & Activities for the kids
Trophies
Contests
Vendor Displays
Raffle benefiting the U4WDA
Off-Road course will be open to registered Jeeps

Everyone will need a ticket for admission to the park. Spectator admission is free, Show entrants are $10, which includes an event T-shirt and entry to the Off-Road Course for “testing”.

We will be having the traditional U4 raffle, where ALL proceeds will be given directly to the U4WDA.

In addition, because of the additional space that we will have access to at the MMP Off Road Park, All local off-road clubs are invited to have a booth to help increase membership and build awareness for your individual clubs. This should be a great way for you to get some free exposure for your group, and meet many new wheelers from your respective areas. The only thing we ask (instead of payment for booth space) is some sort of donation (product or monetary) to the U4WDA and their raffle.

It has taken a while to get the sports park arrangements made, but this should be by far the biggest and best Jeep Show ever! We look forward to seeing you all out there!

Miller Motorsports Park is located at 2901 N. Sheep Lane in Tooele.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Where: Miller Motorsports Park - Tooele, Utah
When: June 6, 2009

Come to the annual TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show, which will be held at the Miller Motorsports Park’s Off-Road Course! This promises to be the largest show to date, and there will be more activities than ever before:

RTI Ramp
Teeter Totter
Scales to weigh your Jeep
Games & Activities for the kids
Trophies
Contests
Vendor Displays
Raffle benefiting the U4WDA
Off-Road course will be open to registered Jeeps

Everyone will need a ticket for admission to the park. Spectator admission is free, Show entrants are $10, which includes an event T-shirt and entry to the Off-Road Course for “testing”.

We will be having the traditional U4 raffle, where ALL proceeds will be given directly to the U4WDA.

In addition, because of the additional space that we will have access to at the MMP Off Road Park, All local off-road clubs are invited to have a booth to help increase membership and build awareness for your individual clubs. This should be a great way for you to get some free exposure for your group, and meet many new wheelers from your respective areas. The only thing we ask (instead of payment for booth space) is some sort of donation (product or monetary) to the U4WDA and their raffle.

It has taken a while to get the sports park arrangements made, but this should be by far the biggest and best Jeep Show ever! We look forward to seeing you all out there!

Miller Motorsports Park is located at 2901 N. Sheep Lane in Tooele.

See ya there
Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that looks pretty good!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:20 PM
JK Junkie

ive been wanting to do this for some time... just gotta find me a local busted top!

nice work.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:30 PM
JK Freak

That looks really good! I will have to check it out in person this Saturday!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good, the weather stripping adds a finished look.

Quick Reply: Cut my hartop to make it a Safari Hardtop today