Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom Rollcage

Old 10-11-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Rollcage

Has anyone done any custom rollage work to thier JKs yet?? Pictures please
Old 10-13-2008, 03:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

BigTex looks like you may have to lead on this one, I haven't heard any comments on this kind of mod.....
Old 10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well CRASH is a sponsor with RiverRaider and has built this Jeep he calls Sledgehammer. It has some rollcage work done on it. Looks like he tied the door pillars together behind the seats. This might also be for attachment on the 5 point harness. Some nice work on this JK.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/project-sledgehammer-58103/

Last edited by Geeper4x4; 10-15-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm working with my buddy right now who just start a shop in Houston in building a new cage. Right now though I'm training with the Army so it won't till the new year before I can start. I have a plan drawen up and as soon as i can upload it i will have it up

Quick Reply: Custom Rollcage