Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom modular JK hardtop

Old 07-24-2015 | 05:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Washing off the mold release. It's a big mold (for comparison, I'm 6'6") .

Then I decided that rather than scrub the mold release off with a Scotchbrite pad like I normally do, I'd let the water do the work so I turned the mold into a kiddie pool to let it soak a few minutes...

Old 07-24-2015 | 04:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Dog Sledge ! Dual purpose Top ! It's gonna hurt when you cut up the wooden master.
Old 07-26-2015 | 10:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Four Low
Dog Sledge ! Dual purpose Top ! It's gonna hurt when you cut up the wooden master.
I promise I won't post any photos when I cut up the master .
Old 07-26-2015 | 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jscherb
I promise I won't post any photos when I cut up the master .
Oh, please do! Kill it in front of the world, it's good for us!
Old 07-26-2015 | 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

I've enjoyed reading this thread. What a talent! Great products. You should try out for "Shark Tank"
Old 07-26-2015 | 12:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dropyourtop
I've enjoyed reading this thread. What a talent! Great products. You should try out for "Shark Tank"
Thank you very much for the kind words, but Nooooo Thanks on Shark Tank or any other way of starting a business - I have no interest in being in business to sell anything, I do these designs and projects as a hobby and doing it as a business would take all the fun out of it .
Old 07-29-2015 | 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

I've been working with an RV window company to get sliders manufactured for JK half door uppers. I met with them yesterday and came away with this complete set of preproduction 4 JKU half door sliders, ready to install. I'll get them installed in some half door uppers later this week. More photos to come after I get them installed.

Old 07-29-2015 | 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jscherb
I've been working with an RV window company to get sliders manufactured for JK half door uppers. I met with them yesterday and came away with this complete set of preproduction 4 JKU half door sliders, ready to install. I'll get them installed in some half door uppers later this week. More photos to come after I get them installed.

I'm at work and literally just let, "Hoooooly shit" come out a little too loud. Just to verify, do these replace the entire cloth portion or just the window itself?
Old 07-29-2015 | 10:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robertgreen79
I'm at work and literally just let, "Hoooooly shit" come out a little too loud. Just to verify, do these replace the entire cloth portion or just the window itself?
Stay tuned, I'll post photos as soon as I get them installed.
Old 07-30-2015 | 06:54 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm molding the first JK Safari Cab roof panel today. This photo was taken right after I shot white gelcoat in the mold. After lunch the gelcoat will be cured to the point where I can do the fiberglass layup.

Quick Reply: Custom modular JK hardtop