Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom modular JK hardtop

Old 03-27-2018 | 06:36 AM
Super Moderator
Vet Army

Yeah... I sure hope that grill makes it to the market... that's one I'd purchase.
Old 03-27-2018 | 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jscherb
Just arrived Moab for Easter Jeep Safari in the LJ, here's what I've got on the overhead panel. I was glad the shovel was so handy because I needed it - I decided to go overland from Colorado to Moab on the Gateway-Castle Rock trail and ran into a bit too much snow at 8400 ft. elevation. Got stuck, had to shovel out in front of the tires and the shovel was very quick to access .

The black 2 1/2 gallon Rubican is for water, if you look closely you can see it's got a spigot in it. So stopping on the trail for a break or lunch, I can just swing down the panel and water is ready to dispense.

Thanks for the update. It looks like the shelf is performing as expected.
Old 03-27-2018 | 01:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by FarFromStock
Thanks for the update. It looks like the shelf is performing as expected.
Yes it is. I've done trails for the past 3 days, about 100 miles off road (not to mention probably 60 miles of dirt roads) and the rack is definitely out of sight, out of mind. No rattles, no problems.
Old 03-31-2018 | 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

I've been in Moab at Easter Jeep Safari all week but haven't posted any pictures yet because I've been very busy with trails and other things. Spent the last two days helping MORryde at the Vendor Expo, they're showing the Trail Kitchen, the Overland Rack and a few other new things. Reaction to both was very good and reaction to the kitchen was especially good. I'll post some detailed photos of it as soon as I get a chance. In the meantime, here are two - the Jeep belongs to Retrofit Offroad, the new MORryde products were installed on their Jeep as well as a bunch of Retrofit products. Since I had the kitchen there and there aren't many good food choices at the show, I cooked hotdogs for lunch for myself and the MORryde and Retrofit folks.
Old 04-01-2018 | 05:21 AM
JK Super Freak

The new HD Door Hinges on the Retrofit Offroad Jeep at the EJS Vendor Expo. Folding steps are mounted to both doors. The Retrofit Jeep also has the half door slider window kit and the hardtop slider window kit installed.

The door hinge HiLift mount, on a rear door:

Old 04-02-2018 | 10:13 AM
JK Junkie

Default ?

Dd you release a hinge for front door rubican mount for a two door jk ? passengers side

Last edited by jeepmojo; 04-02-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2018 | 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
Dd you release a hinge for front door rubican mount for a two door jk ? passengers side
So far the only hinge-mounted accessories I've turned over to the company are the folding steps and the HiLift mount. I don't know if there would be enough demand for a Rubican/Rotopax hinge mount, so I haven't turned it over yet.

This is the Rubican/Rotopax mount in case anyone wants to comment on it...

The following users liked this post:
jeepmojo (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018 | 04:16 PM
JK Junkie

yeh thats what i was thinking on my passenger door (thanks) on 2 door . I like this look & concept
So i just placed order for the Rubican through R/O-
Its a cool looking Container . Nice design. ILL prob do your light pods next . When our weather gets better!
btw Would you happen to know the proper thread on door hinge bolts ?

Last edited by jeepmojo; 04-02-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2018 | 03:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
yeh thats what i was thinking on my passenger door (thanks) on 2 door . I like this look & concept
So i just placed order for the Rubican through R/O-
Its a cool looking Container . Nice design. ILL prob do your light pods next . When our weather gets better!
btw Would you happen to know the proper thread on door hinge bolts ?
JK door hinge bolts are 8mm x 1.25 pitch (standard thread).
The following users liked this post:
jeepmojo (04-03-2018)
Old 04-03-2018 | 12:16 PM
JK Junkie

When will the hinge foot steps be out ? Will they adapt to the stock hinge or just the hd hinge,who will carry them ?

Quick Reply: Custom modular JK hardtop