Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom Humvee Beadlock Rims

Old 05-06-2008, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must have been mistaken with another tire; I've got 37" mtrs 15" rims and thought the ones with 17.5" rims were like 400+ per tire; i got mine for just over 200; idk... given also they are not mtrs in the picture; you can get them for cheaper maybe, idk?
Old 05-06-2008, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

those look great on the tj! info on getting me some please!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those are industrial strength bad ass. What are you waiting for Squatch, put em on !
Old 05-07-2008, 05:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MoombaMR20
I must have been mistaken with another tire; I've got 37" mtrs 15" rims and thought the ones with 17.5" rims were like 400+ per tire; i got mine for just over 200; idk... given also they are not mtrs in the picture; you can get them for cheaper maybe, idk?
H1 rims are 16.5" and Interco carries a vast selection, few other tire companies do as well. They are just over 200 like any 36 or 37" tire.

Patrick I just couldn't see fit doing these, wayyyyy too heavy. I can beadlock for much lighter with Poison or AEV and be DOT. What's badass is that these H1 rims are indeed DOT with a stamped DOT approval # in the steel ring and have stamped in the rim FOR MILITARY USE... I found that friggin cool. But having ran them on the TJ at 65mph your head is like from the vibrations. I personally think it was just the crappy H1 Goodyear tires were not centered on the rim from the guy who built them.

Little info on some places who build them.

http://www.ceoffroad.com/beadlocks.shtml

http://copperheadfab.com/index.php?action=catalog

My favorite writeup on H1 wheel conversions and the best looking H1Ws I've seen to date
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=879566

I still think these look better, it's a members rig on here who did a great job on them, I want to do the same in reverse, black in back (AC DC in reverse ) and alum rock ring outters.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:03 AM
JK Freak

I'm diggin the spyder web ones. In black w/aluminum rings. Have you seen the Gator-Hyde color matched tube fenders like you have ? Thers a guy whos got Rescue Green W/maching fenders .
Old 05-07-2008, 07:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
I'm diggin the spyder web ones. In black w/aluminum rings. Have you seen the Gator-Hyde color matched tube fenders like you have ? Thers a guy whos got Rescue Green W/maching fenders .
yeah, it's ...I don't know man, I appreciate different anything, like my rig different than others, so it gets that. I think it probably looks better in person, like the name "gator-hyde", looks tough as she-ite but the pics kinda look ...ehhh.... Think it has to grow on you a little, it might not be so bad if it was not such a rough texture, then again nobody would want to lean on your fenders
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
yeah, it's ...I don't know man, I appreciate different anything, like my rig different than others, so it gets that. I think it probably looks better in person, like the name "gator-hyde", looks tough as she-ite but the pics kinda look ...ehhh.... Think it has to grow on you a little, it might not be so bad if it was not such a rough texture, then again nobody would want to lean on your fenders
Its just a thought. I was wondering what I was going to do when my fenders get scratched up because I like the stock ones painted but I wouldn't like the black. The heavy texture is OK for me. What do you think stock would look like w/ green Hyde on em ?
Maybe someone could please photoshop some for us ?
Old 05-07-2008, 07:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
Its just a thought. I was wondering what I was going to do when my fenders get scratched up because I like the stock ones painted but I wouldn't like the black. The heavy texture is OK for me. What do you think stock would look like w/ green Hyde on em ?
Maybe someone could please photoshop some for us ?
I'm trying to imagine Redrock/pearl on these flatties I have...just can't picture it.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
I'm trying to imagine Redrock/pearl on these flatties I have...just can't picture it.
You can only believe half of what your third eye see's
Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 AM
JK Junkie

Yeah, those are my Spyderlocks. I love em.

I'm with you Sasquatch, I'm not feeling those River raider flares, not so much the gator-hyde as the non-matching lines. I like your Xenon's better. Just my .02.

Quick Reply: Custom Humvee Beadlock Rims