Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom Bumper Anyone?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go for it and don't stop dreaming up stuff, there are too many people that will say you can't do something. Do it and if it works that's great, if it doesn't then learn from it and keep designing cool stuff.

Never let go of the dream!
Old 06-06-2010, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good, if you mass produced it I would surely buy it!

ALthough- I did notice a potential design flaw- you can't have your fog lights that close and have an integrated winch in the bumper. There isn't room for both. You'd have to widen the foglights like the LOD mid length or have the winch mounted higher up similar to the orfab.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Vrrooom
Looks good, if you mass produced it I would surely buy it!

Although- I did notice a potential design flaw- you can't have your fog lights that close and have an integrated winch in the bumper. There isn't room for both. You'd have to widen the foglights like the LOD mid length or have the winch mounted higher up similar to the orfab.
nice catch. Its just a preliminary sketch and i dont even have my jeep to properly scale it and what not, but i'll definitely keep it in mind. thanks
Old 06-11-2010, 01:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 69spike
Looks like a sweet bumper! I've been doing the same thing. I've picked up a 3D program and I've started designing my own front and rear bumpers. Next will be tubed fenders and a roof rack. I see all these great ideas and I know I can fab it up myself too so why not! I just wish I could find an already made 3D file of the 4 door JK!
Good luck finding an acurate one. I Dont actually own a jeep yet, so i have no actual dimensions to go off of, so i definately feel your pain.

Quick Reply: Custom Bumper Anyone?