Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daggo66
As long as you still post pictures of half naked girls laying all over your Jeep, I don't care what you do with it or who gives you money to keep it running.

X2
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pink_toes
Crash is so humble and thankful.....he started his own "bash crash" thread. What a guy.

I would rather pay 5 dollars to someone who really needs it, such as a bum that does not even have a car let alone a 20k jeep wrangler. Not crash, the driver of a sunk gay yellow piece of shit, self wallowing, loathing, self pitting douche wand mother fucker who in actuality created his own prison! This fag posts a new thread about every sad or bad thing that has ever happened to him. In a "community based on brotherhood" knowing he will get his re-assurance fix and hopefully $$$. So please wont you all tell crash his yellow Jeep is in fact cool for a man to drive. Now camps asking for money from all of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Fuck him(crash), not my Jeep not my problem, not me no way.

Do what I do and get a job and pay for your own shit, and god damn it, for the rest of us forum members who pay for there own shit, and wheel it with respect.... fuck you. If you choose to wheel it the way you do, face the outcome. Show us all pics, but please spare the pity party.

Maybe I should make a post every-time I stub my toe, and then get a free build (for crash but costs every forum member 5 dollars). We all face hardships and problems but don't post them for every one for all to pity. Grow up. Keep your personal life, just that personal. Should I tell you all the day my sister died, in a jeep. Maybe it will get me a hemi swap?

MAY GOD BLESS our Veterans and the truly poor people of America who really need other peoples help and deserve handouts!!! I love this country and being free for all the hard work you do! Thank you
I'd like to meet this guy in person. He sure can talk shit over the internet. I bet face to face he wouldnt have the balls to say that to someone.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:09 PM
JK Junkie

I've been reading this thread for awhile with no comments so I would like to add a few.

and I would really appreciate it if the people that disagree to think outside the box.

we all make mistakes... obviously Crash did the wrong thing! but who of us have never done something wrong?
so please don't act like an ass about this. each of you who are laughing at him right now could end up in worse situations..

I know it's all material things but many of us are emotionally attached to those Jeeps.

If you don't have something nice or positive to say then please zip it at this point. enough damage has been done and enough talk about how stupid it was.. we all have our moments!

Crash never asked for your money.. and this is not a conspiracy... Camp offered to fix his Jeep labor free.. but with people's help in parts... so for us that didn't sink our Jeeps we have two options:

1- Help crash and support him with a donation.
2- move on to a different thread.

Crash, I'm really sorry for all the shit humanity had to offer you lately. I hope things get better with you and your family.. and I hope that the Tonka comes back to life.
remember that what doesn't break you, only makes you stronger

Originally Posted by jwetzel
I'm out. I originally came to this board to find out about products and projects for my JK. Haven't seen anything worthwhile here in a long time. Just a bunch of children. Later.
I guess this comment reflects your personality as a child. I'm happy to see you leave

Originally Posted by pink_toes
Crash is so humble and thankful.....he started his own "bash crash" thread. What a guy.

I would rather pay 5 dollars to someone who really needs it, such as a bum that does not even have a car let alone a 20k jeep wrangler. Not crash, the driver of a sunk gay yellow piece of shit, self wallowing, loathing, self pitting douche wand mother fucker who in actuality created his own prison! This fag posts a new thread about every sad or bad thing that has ever happened to him. In a "community based on brotherhood" knowing he will get his re-assurance fix and hopefully $$$. So please wont you all tell crash his yellow Jeep is in fact cool for a man to drive. Now camps asking for money from all of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Fuck him(crash), not my Jeep not my problem, not me no way.

Do what I do and get a job and pay for your own shit, and god damn it, for the rest of us forum members who pay for there own shit, and wheel it with respect.... fuck you. If you choose to wheel it the way you do, face the outcome. Show us all pics, but please spare the pity party.

Maybe I should make a post every-time I stub my toe, and then get a free build (for crash but costs every forum member 5 dollars). We all face hardships and problems but don't post them for every one for all to pity. Grow up. Keep your personal life, just that personal. Should I tell you all the day my sister died, in a jeep. Maybe it will get me a hemi swap?

MAY GOD BLESS our Veterans and the truly poor people of America who really need other peoples help and deserve handouts!!! I love this country and being free for all the hard work you do! Thank you
I don't understand why your not banned yet!! regardless of the Rules on this forum. you don't even wheel your "Rover Jeep"..your Just a Chihuahua troll
Old 01-07-2010, 04:54 PM
JK Jedi Master

My husky says your dogs look like tastey treats
Old 01-07-2010, 05:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by redx08
Don't think you need to apologize. You said what you meant and many agree with your statements, but don't want to go on record on this forum as a dick for telling it like it is. Yeah i feel bad for the guy that shit has happened. I don't however agree that we should repay for his jeep that he took through a f***ing lake. Shit happens when you wheel your jeep. Should i get money because i have broken numerous parts because i wheel. NO. You will break stuff if you wheel. I rather put what spare money I do have which is none because of our shitty economy to HC cause. If we were taking donations for crash for another reason besides his jeep I would be more wheeling to donate money.
First off, Crash never asked for anyone to donate money. That was something Camp came up with to help out a fellow Jeeper. Just like you, Camp read through this thread and out of generosity decided that he was going to help out Crash. It is what it is. Get over it and move on. No one is expecting you to pay for Crash's mistake.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Used to be fun...

This thread used to be fun. When it simply was a discussion about the rebuild process and dealing with a Jeep dealer. Not anymore, I'm unsubscribing.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 AM
JK Junkie

^^ same here and I thought I had seen internet drama before but this takes the cake...
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 AM
JK Junkie

fun fact:
this thread is now 7th in the Show & Tell section for most posts (replies).
Old 01-08-2010, 05:58 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Detn8RYellow
Problem is - that if they got rid of the replies that are off topic (Like this one) then where would it be??? 137th
Prob still high on the list....you ever read through all of the Bushwacker Lynx build thread (5th)....that thing shot off on some crazy tangents.
It was great.
If they snatched up all of the off topic posts on here, theyd have to do it everywhere.
it would be boring, but I think every thread would drop numbers.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that for the Jeep community most people are more than willing to donate time into someone elses build for little in exchange, maybe some pizza and beer. I know that several of the shops that have done hundreds of Hemi swaps have said that they would be willing to give the 3.8 away if you pick it up or ship it.I would think that if Crash got a new engine to his house, he would have more than enough help available to help put it in, and then he would only need a new body control module since those are re-used on the JK.

If you look at most guys Jeeps the average person is doing many home brew mods partially because they enjoy it, but also because this is an expensive hobby, so we try to save where we can.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?