Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-06-2010, 02:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did crash or his wife find work yet?
Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by gutter21
Did crash or his wife find work yet?
i am trying to find evening work, since no local shops are hiring.....and I watch the babies in the morning while alishia is at work. Its hard though in a small bible belt town to find work with as many visible tattoos as I have.

She has applied to many agencies across the US, and one US territory.
She got a callback and a preliminary interview with one agency, and has a official phone interview later this week. If that goes well, she will fly there for a final interview, then its a go!
Pray for Gods will in this process.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good luck crash! I wont piss on you about tonka or anything else wether i agree or not. you are going through some trying times you and your family will be better people for it. Again good luck and i hope your wife gets the job.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:35 PM
JK Newbie

I love this thread!!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can be abit rash at times, peace be with you all. I must meditate now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Japanese_buddhist_monk_by_Arashiyama_cut.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	34989

I'm bi- polar btw, pay attention to only half of what I say.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just found this... I did something very similar in my old 97TJ... was bad news! haha
Old 01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

This thread is like a soap opera.

If you dont agree with Camp helping out Crash then just stay out of the thread.
No one is holding a gun to your head demanding that you pay $5 for the rebuild of Tonka. And what kills me the most is you guys act like you have never made a stupid decision before. Im sure if Crash could go back to that day he would have done things a little differently and his JK would still be running. So stop being jellous and get over it.

Last edited by 07JeepXK; 01-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
....Now, lets get in my poodle jeep and ride!
Camp, I thought this was your best pic in front of a Jeep

Old 01-06-2010, 11:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default the humble crash

Crash is so humble and thankful.....he started his own "bash crash" thread. What a guy.

I would rather pay 5 dollars to someone who really needs it, such as a bum that does not even have a car let alone a 20k jeep wrangler. Not crash, the driver of a sunk gay yellow piece of shit, self wallowing, loathing, self pitting douche wand mother fucker who in actuality created his own prison! This fag posts a new thread about every sad or bad thing that has ever happened to him. In a "community based on brotherhood" knowing he will get his re-assurance fix and hopefully $$$. So please wont you all tell crash his yellow Jeep is in fact cool for a man to drive. Now camps asking for money from all of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Fuck him(crash), not my Jeep not my problem, not me no way.

Do what I do and get a job and pay for your own shit, and god damn it, for the rest of us forum members who pay for there own shit, and wheel it with respect.... fuck you. If you choose to wheel it the way you do, face the outcome. Show us all pics, but please spare the pity party.

Maybe I should make a post every-time I stub my toe, and then get a free build (for crash but costs every forum member 5 dollars). We all face hardships and problems but don't post them for every one for all to pity. Grow up. Keep your personal life, just that personal. Should I tell you all the day my sister died, in a jeep. Maybe it will get me a hemi swap?

MAY GOD BLESS our Veterans and the truly poor people of America who really need other peoples help and deserve handouts!!! I love this country and being free for all the hard work you do! Thank you
Old 01-07-2010, 12:50 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by pink_toes
Crash is so humble and thankful.....he started his own "bash crash" thread. What a guy.

I would rather pay 5 dollars to someone who really needs it, such as a bum that does not even have a car let alone a 20k jeep wrangler. Not crash, the driver of a sunk gay yellow piece of shit, self wallowing, loathing, self pitting douche wand mother fucker who in actuality created his own prison! This fag posts a new thread about every sad or bad thing that has ever happened to him. In a "community based on brotherhood" knowing he will get his re-assurance fix and hopefully $$$. So please wont you all tell crash his yellow Jeep is in fact cool for a man to drive. Now camps asking for money from all of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Fuck him(crash), not my Jeep not my problem, not me no way.

Do what I do and get a job and pay for your own shit, and god damn it, for the rest of us forum members who pay for there own shit, and wheel it with respect.... fuck you. If you choose to wheel it the way you do, face the outcome. Show us all pics, but please spare the pity party.

Maybe I should make a post every-time I stub my toe, and then get a free build (for crash but costs every forum member 5 dollars). We all face hardships and problems but don't post them for every one for all to pity. Grow up. Keep your personal life, just that personal. Should I tell you all the day my sister died, in a jeep. Maybe it will get me a hemi swap?

MAY GOD BLESS our Veterans and the truly poor people of America who really need other peoples help and deserve handouts!!! I love this country and being free for all the hard work you do! Thank you
...That video is priceless

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?