Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-06-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There sure is a lot of "Pissing" and "Moaning" going on here. This is a nice thing for CAMP to do for a fellow Jeeper. So.........

When are you going to get started on the rebuild? Has the TONKA been shipped? If not, when?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Reading this thread is a bit like watching "The View" A bunch of pissing, moaning, and butt hurt.

I didn't think fucking with a vendor in the Vendors section was allowed.

Fuck alot of drama...
Old 01-06-2010, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

DAWZZ,
I guess I'm not following you. Why is minority driving majority? Especially, in this case!? Where your Cheerios extra soggy this morning or are you trying to make a point?

Last edited by wayoflife; 01-06-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How many death of tonka threads are there? I think I just counted at least 3 and its getting hard to follow any of this for my amusement. I found one that was only 5 pages long thinking it was this one and all the good chit got deleted. But then I just found this one again and got all happy
Old 01-06-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
How many death of tonka threads are there? I think I just counted at least 3 and its getting hard to follow any of this for my amusement. I found one that was only 5 pages long thinking it was this one and all the good chit got deleted. But then I just found this one again and got all happy
This is pretty entertaining and the build hasnt even started yet
Old 01-06-2010, 12:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
lol....just one death thread.

then Camps rebuild thread in the sponsor section.

Mods moved post related to this thread here from the other one, where they felt they didnt belong.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy Cow....Wow did this thread take a turn.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dent, I'm no one's father except my 6yr old. I'm a different mod I guess, take it or leave it. I am human, so....if some body has a beef with me , go ahead and pm me, we'll go from there.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
What is you major malfunction mk? And do you really use the word fuck every 5th word when you speak, or just when you type. I will do what I want to do, when I want to do it. When you decide to offer to do what ever, you can make the rules buddy, but until then why dont you just go away, you have not added anything positive to this thread in any way, shape, or form. Its not just members here that have helped, its also my friends who have never heard of jkforum, or any other forum, and about 99.9% of them have never owned a fuckin jeep, they are just nice people that wanted to help, thats it. And no, I started lots of threads, but not this one, this is the death of the tonka thread. Your posts are usually good humor, sarcastic, and kind of funny, but your last few have been way off base, trust me, you have made your point regarding your thoughts on this

Long Live the TONKA!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:40 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oky dokey camp, your ok in my book, I get abit razzed at times.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?