Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-05-2010, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see why Camp and Crash are getting so much shit for this. They've been doing to their Jeeps what we've only dreamed about doing to ours, and their contributions to the forum have been an inspiration to all of us. Camp, keep doing what you're doing, you're a great guy. And Crash, I really hope things get better for you and your family, we're pulling for you
Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mkjeep
All right, before I get started, yes , I'm a moderater, check the faq, you'll see I'm not paid , sponsored, or whateverthefuck. I help out on here just like many of you do, that's all. Crash, hope things get better for you, if I were closer, I'd be workin on it with you. Camp, fuck it, just fix his jk if you want too, collecting $1800 from members is f'in petty, again just fix the fucker, you'll be a god dAm hero. What above all that matters in anyone's mind is or should be life. Not quality, not if your gonna make rent, pay bills etc. If your friend, yourself, your family member is gonna f'in live at all. Happy gets my extra income at this time. I just had to leave a hospital that's 45mins away that my 6yr old had to go into
for dehydration and possible appendisitis. I love my little girl above anything. You guys go ahead and do whateverthefuck you wanna do. Just remember, life is waaayyyy more important than ANYTHING material. How do I know this??? I've had a brain tumor for the past 5yrs, uh yeah, by all fuckin accounts I should be dead right now for refusing them to drill a fuckin hole in my head. Mind over matter, if you don't mind,it don't matter. Some of which may explain my bi-polarnes on here. So fukit.
After almost loosing my life 2 months before my first daughter was born it really opened my eyes to what being alive is all about and I couldn't agree more with everything said in this post.
Mind over matter!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sixt7gt350
I don't see why somebody feels the need to troll in and drop a pile of steaming brown goo on the thread that chronicles said rebuild.
Just my 2¢.
That parts easy. It's because they are the hole in which that "steaming brown goo" comes from.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by john smack
Just because you lost a leg doesnt mean you cannot have compassion for people especially your wife.

Camp, thank you for helping out a fellow jeeper!
if you notice this behind my comment.... ...that means it was a joke...but thanks
Old 01-05-2010, 01:31 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by x No Compromise Offroad x
if you notice this behind my comment.... ...that means it was a joke...but thanks
sorry smilies dont show up on my comp and I didnt read the smilie text to see what it was
Old 01-05-2010, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Thats odd, I have no fuckin idea what was said in this post, and I read it 4 times
punctuation is a lost art
Old 01-05-2010, 02:44 PM
JK Newbie

i am having a hard time understanding why all the anger about this, no one is being forced to give anything. Give if you want, don't if you don't. Camp, I think its great that you are giving your time to do this!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:03 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Thats odd, I have no fuckin idea what was said in this post, and I read it 4 times
Basically, if your gonna re-build the Tonka, fukin build it whether you get the money from members here or not. At least if I were offering this build, that is what I would do. Go pick it up and start workin on it, you started this thread, how bout some pics soon so this thread isn't just a panty fight.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HAOLE
what's your paypal address? I will send you $5 so everyone will be jealous
Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Why does some jerk(not nlgrav182) always have to take a piss on a good a thing.

Mad props for this Camp... Good luck in the game tomorrow and War Eagle.

Originally Posted by nlgrav182
What is the $1800 going to pay for?
My understanding is labor, Camp has to pay his guys to do the work. This is at a reduced rate, and very resonable for the work being done.

I'm sure some is for the parts, even if it's a take out motor Camp would have to have some investment in it and there will parts needed in the install.

I could be wrong but that's my take.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?