Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-04-2010, 07:16 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HAOLE
I won't say you are off base but I will say...."Why do you really give a fuk?" I mean I don't plan on sending the guy $5 but I don't care if anyone else does
Because he's my number one stalker.
His infatuation with me is unprecedented.
It's sweet, actually...like the little boy pulling a girls pigtails because he likes her. He lives to bash me...even when he has to grasp at straws to do it. He's got a cool jeep though, so I don't mind....lots of expensive mods and a pimp ass rig.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Once again the stalker says to the liar.

Originally Posted by HAOLE
I won't say you are off base but I will say...."Why do you really give a fuk?" I mean I don't plan on sending the guy $5 but I don't care if anyone else does
Well, if someone's willing to lie about their wife being a cop, it's kinda plausible that he'd make up other stories isn't it? Say all these other terrible things that have gone wrong that seem rather fantastic? That's not to say that he lied about a single other thing, but it calls them in to question.

Why do I give a f-ck? And gee maybe this will answer the "stalker" thing too... I really enjoyed reading all about Crash's adventures, not just this latest one that went wrong, but I think we can all agree that he writes well and has some really interesting stories to share. So, while I thought it was a bit of a boneheaded move to drive into a lake, I didn't really think much of it until he started mentioning that he didn't have money to fix his Jeep. Then people started mentioning donations. In Crash's defense he did say to cut it out and mentioned that the Mod's told him it wasn't ok. Then came the hurricane of bad things that have happened to him lately, some of which seemed hard to believe (who gets evicted from a studio in "crack town" and leaves behind hundreds or thousands of dollars in guns and property and is then surprised that it gets stolen? Seemed hard to believe anyone with half a brain would leave that kind of stuff behind to come back later). Then he mentioned his wife getting fired from being a cop. Well, we're talking about a guy who has chronicled just about everything that's gone on with his life since he got to this site and he has said repeatedly that his wife is a police officer. Only when he's listing terrible things that have happened lately does he mentioned how her department F-cks her over while on maternity leave? That struck me as odd and made some of the other things seem strange and very much less believable. Just my personality I guess.

Stalker? Hmm, if I were I'd have run your plate and got your address dont'cha think? I do have access, but I only care about your stories here, because other than Tech questions and looking at cool mods, you were most entertaining. I only looked up quotes to back up what I was saying. I don't really like when people just out of nowhere call someone something as harsh as a liar, so instead I proved it.

Let's be real here, this is the 2nd time you responded to me calling you a liar by calling me a stalker that's hardly disproving what I said. If you'd like I'll gladly wear the title you gave me, but why don't you show the people defending you that I'm off base on what I've not only said, but proven. Has she worked for the department since early 09? Oh wait either way you answer that, you lied at one point or the other.

Signed,

Your Number 1 Fan (aka Stalker)

PS: Any other comments to this post or the others related to it should probably be done in one of the other threads. I hate the idea of people who donated good money having to look at this silliness when they really want to see a COP build. I've made my point, again. Comments, insults and name calling should be directed here:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ighlight=tonka

or perhaps better still here:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ght=crash+bash

Enjoy the build everyone.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

What the heck is going on with this thead, cant we have a thread around here without a 3 inch dick sword fight.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Let get back on track and keep it peaceful...
Old 01-04-2010, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Well gee, let me see if I can make my point and IF everyone thinks I'm off base, I'll not say another word:

1) You did kill your Jeep before this, but the dealership fixed it. Proof:

So Yeah I count that as 1.

2) You say you don't lie? Hmm when someone says repeatedly that their wife is a cop, when she isn't currently employed as one. To me that's a lie. I don't care if she still can pass an exam. Whatever department she worked for dismissed her and she wasn't taking a paycheck for them. Up until October when it was cool to say she was a Cop you did:

Was she employed as a police officer in October? If not you lied. And if she was fired while on maternity leave, that'd put her firing way back at the start of '09. So yeah, tell everyone again how you don't lie. Repeat it enough and I bet they'll believe it. You either lied up until you decided to tell everyone about her firing in your Tonka thread or you simply made it up. Whichever the case may be you lied at one point or the other.

So yeah, please everyone tell me how I'm off base on those points.

Now, anyone who wants to tell me I'm off base should probably do it in the other Tonka thread and let this one get back to being about his rebuild I just wanted to point out where I was getting my information from.
I'm embarrassed to live in the same state as this kid with the sore butt hole. On the very very very likely chance that you are wrong about all of your assumptions, next time you go to McDonalds and get a burger, think about how that 5 bucks could have possibly helped a brother who shares a common love of the Jeep name (and saved you a few calories at the same time).

Crash, I hope you get all the support you need. Unfortunately I don't have PayPal or a checking account so my cash will be in the mail tomorrow (Oh wait, but it may be a scam according to SaharaBlackNo.1!!) Thanks for putting this together Camp!

Last edited by Optus; 01-04-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:19 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by x No Compromise Offroad x
over my life's experiences I've seemed to lack compassion for others "misfortunes" most who know me might understand this....my wife hates this outlook I have cause if she has a swore throat I say "YEA, well I don't have a leg" ...anyways...so that combined with my own Jeep money pit are the reasons I won't be donating....HOWEVER I commend Camp for his giving spirit, it's the people like him who made mine and my wife's time of need that much more bearable. So Camp keep up the good work, and Crash...don't drown it this time bud
Just because you lost a leg doesnt mean you cannot have compassion for people especially your wife.

Camp, thank you for helping out a fellow jeeper!

Last edited by john smack; 01-05-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Hey, Inst their supposed to be another shifter in these things?
is it not 4wd?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I'm not sure what BlackSahara does for a living, but I have a feeling he missed his calling. He should have been a lawyer, or maybe one of those people that work for insurance companies that look to disprove disability claims!!

I don't see anything wrong with someone expressing their opinion, but no need to get emotional...
Old 01-05-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All right, before I get started, yes , I'm a moderater, check the faq, you'll see I'm not paid , sponsored, or whateverthefuck. I help out on here just like many of you do, that's all. Crash, hope things get better for you, if I were closer, I'd be workin on it with you. Camp, fuck it, just fix his jk if you want too, collecting $1800 from members is f'in petty, again just fix the fucker, you'll be a god dAm hero. What above all that matters in anyone's mind is or should be life. Not quality, not if your gonna make rent, pay bills etc. If your friend, yourself, your family member is gonna f'in live at all. Happy gets my extra income at this time. I just had to leave a hospital that's 45mins away that my 6yr old had to go into
for dehydration and possible appendisitis. I love my little girl above anything. You guys go ahead and do whateverthefuck you wanna do. Just remember, life is waaayyyy more important than ANYTHING material. How do I know this??? I've had a brain tumor for the past 5yrs, uh yeah, by all fuckin accounts I should be dead right now for refusing them to drill a fuckin hole in my head. Mind over matter, if you don't mind,it don't matter. Some of which may explain my bi-polarnes on here. So fukit.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
So fukit.
Well Said!

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?