Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by So_Cal_Tay_12
Then dont, nobody is twisting your arm to
I won't and neither should anybody else.

Last edited by TAMPAJEEPER; 01-04-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:35 PM
JK Junkie

To see the continued saga...follow the link below.
She will rise again!

OFFICIAL COP4X4 TONKA REBUILD THREAD!
Old 01-03-2010, 04:38 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
Hey, that's not a valid email address.
Hmm, I knew somebody would try to send me a virus, I was testing yall.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jdgsxr1000
Hey I am a good guy too and wy wife just hit a deer with her RAV4 and she took my jeep can someone buy me a new one? I understand helping out Happy Curmudgeon....but c'mon....just my opinion though not that I am downing anything anyone on here does but this is a little much for me.
Many here enjoy their Jeeps vicariously through Crash. He's a nut that pushes his Jeep beyond boundaries most of us won't.
At about the same time his "boldness" resulted in a dead Jeep, the ups and downs of life took a dump on him and his family.
We have a sponsor that respects the daring of Crash, sympathizes with his plight, and is willing to help him out, along with those VOLUNTARILY contributing to the cause.

I don't see why somebody feels the need to troll in and drop a pile of steaming brown goo on the thread that chronicles said rebuild.
Just my 2¢.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
JK Super Freak

over my life's experiences I've seemed to lack compassion for others "misfortunes" most who know me might understand this....my wife hates this outlook I have cause if she has a swore throat I say "YEA, well I don't have a leg" ...anyways...so that combined with my own Jeep money pit are the reasons I won't be donating....HOWEVER I commend Camp for his giving spirit, it's the people like him who made mine and my wife's time of need that much more bearable. So Camp keep up the good work, and Crash...don't drown it this time bud
Old 01-03-2010, 08:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sixt7gt350
Many here enjoy their Jeeps vicariously through Crash. He's a nut that pushes his Jeep beyond boundaries most of us won't.
At about the same time his "boldness" resulted in a dead Jeep, the ups and downs of life took a dump on him and his family.
We have a sponsor that respects the daring of Crash, sympathizes with his plight, and is willing to help him out, along with those VOLUNTARILY contributing to the cause.

I don't see why somebody feels the need to troll in and drop a pile of steaming brown goo on the thread that chronicles said rebuild.
Just my 2¢.
Well, I've had PMs from people about the fact he lied about his wife's job. Up until October he said she was employed as cop, but when it was time for sympathy, he mentioned she'd been fired. Sounds awful and piles right on with everything else, except she hasn't been a cop for about year and it wasn't until people started mentioning money he really laid it on thick. So, some folks have objected to him lying about that, but the fact is all that can be mentioned in his other threads and this one should be left for the rebuild and those who will enjoy it. Maybe he won't drown it a THIRD time since everyone else is footing the bill.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixt7gt350

Just my 2¢.
Really? My wife's accident was considered an act of God, Crash's was an act of retard....your 2 cents happen to be worthless...if you did the same thing people would call you a retard too...thats my two cents...maybe the sponsor should rethink his position. But then again scam artists take advantage of people with good intentions all the time, I think you have all been taken. I'm not talking about Camp either, but I dont know either of these people either...my 2 cents...let the bitching beginClick image for larger version

Name:	crybaby.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	34888
Old 01-04-2010, 03:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Maybe he won't drown it a THIRD time since everyone else is footing the bill.
You know he will, until he has to pay for it himself.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:58 AM
JK Junkie

the fact is all that can be mentioned in his other threads and this one should be left for the rebuild and those who will enjoy it.

I agree. This thread is intended to document Camps rebuild of my Jeep as it progresses.

If you wish to discuss the incidents leading up to it, there is an entire thread HERE.

If you just want to be rude and bash me...theres even a thread for that.

though if you really felt that way, you wouldnt have brought the following over to this thread.

Well, I've had PMs from people about the fact he lied about his wife's job. Up until October he said she was employed as cop, but when it was time for sympathy, he mentioned she'd been fired. Sounds awful and piles right on with everything else, except she hasn't been a cop for about year and it wasn't until people started mentioning money he really laid it on thick.

First of all, you are the only one who has concocted this lying scenario. Second....it cant be a "fact" since you are making it up.
I have pointed out before (quite plainly) that I do not lie, and definitely havent regarding anything related to any of this. Alishia was let go from her agency for all of the reasons I have said. Upon her release, she contacted TCLEOSE to get them to hold her commission as a peace officer, rather than an agency. She has remained a peace officer, even taking necessary classes to advance her certificates.
I mentioned the details of her release on here when I posted that we were looking nationwide for new employment, because I felt it was relevant.
Those are the FACTS, not that BS you keep trolling with.

I have NOT sought sympathy from anybody, nor have I EVER asked for money.
In fact, the several times people suggested I take money, I said no.
I did not persuade Camp to do this, or even suggest it.
He is just a loving and caring forum brother that felt led to help by rebuilding the Jeep.

Maybe he won't drown it a THIRD time since everyone else is footing the bill.
How bad is your math...seriously?
I drowned it ONCE. (there are currently 92 pages about it you can read)
even if there was ever another accident (which I hope to avoid), that would bring the grand total up to 2.
(I think thats right...let me stop typing and check it on my fingers.......1.....and another.....1.........Yeah, sorry. I still get TWO)

Really? My wife's accident was considered an act of God, Crash's was an act of retard....your 2 cents happen to be worthless...if you did the same thing people would call you a retard too...
1.youre comparing a deer to floods, volcanos, tornados,hurricanes and tsunamis? really?
2.If you had read the other thread, youd know its been established that it was stupid to drive through muddy water that deep. Youre not enlightening anyone.
3.who are you to tell someone else their opinion is worthless? He wasnt even the one who drove in the water and youve got to be hateful to him?
4.While I thought insurance would cover any accidents to my Jeep offroad, and was mistaken...Im pretty sure all insurance covers animal collision (sorry..."acts of God"), so your wifes car should be fixed/replaced in no time. And didnt you say you still have your scooter? At least you have a ride. Thats cool. I had to sell mine last year. I miss riding.

You know he will, until he has to pay for it himself.
I have been paying for it myself and doing most of the work myself....for the past few months. The biggest problem now is (since none of you bother reading anything) the transmission, which was damaged as a result of my lift kit, not drowning.

I dont even know why I bothered typing all of this again...it will just get skipped over again. If any of you were really concerned about what was going on, youd READ. You all are just looking for places to be mean to others.

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 01-04-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Well gee, let me see if I can make my point and IF everyone thinks I'm off base, I'll not say another word:

1) You did kill your Jeep before this, but the dealership fixed it. Proof:
Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
No wreck guys.

just a little of this

and a lot of this.

these were all taken the last time out....which resulted in my current extended dealer stay.
So Yeah I count that as 1.

2) You say you don't lie? Hmm when someone says repeatedly that their wife is a cop, when she isn't currently employed as one. To me that's a lie. I don't care if she still can pass an exam. Whatever department she worked for dismissed her and she wasn't taking a paycheck for them. Up until October when it was cool to say she was a Cop you did:
Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
[COLOR="Yellow"]...There are also conduct rules for police officers, even off duty, so topless is out of the question.
Was she employed as a police officer in October? If not you lied. And if she was fired while on maternity leave, that'd put her firing way back at the start of '09. So yeah, tell everyone again how you don't lie. Repeat it enough and I bet they'll believe it. You either lied up until you decided to tell everyone about her firing in your Tonka thread or you simply made it up. Whichever the case may be you lied at one point or the other.

So yeah, please everyone tell me how I'm off base on those points.

Now, anyone who wants to tell me I'm off base should probably do it in the other Tonka thread and let this one get back to being about his rebuild I just wanted to point out where I was getting my information from.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?