Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
Another one who didn't bother to read my post before weighing in.
Next?
Isnt it great? Broken record. . .By the way Merry Christmas Crash I hope this one day will allow you some relaxation and smiles, even if only for a small amount of time.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:34 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks, Tay.

Actually, this has been one of the most amazing Christmas days ever.

Like I mentioned before, i did some odd jobs for a woman here in town over the last few days, including assembling Christmas toys.
She had said she would play santa for my little ones if I helped her out.
And did she...wow.
She bought over $1000 in gifts for my four children....clothes,toys, Kaedynce got a pink jeep to drive around in, Aedyn got a battery powered atv, Kenny got a PS3, Aezlyn got noisy learning toys...and so much more! We were given these gifts last night, so theyd be under the tree this morning, but i got a bigger surprise when I went outside!

Our front porch was covered with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries.....plus toys and wrapped gifts for the children!
There was no note, no info, just bags and bags and boxes of goodies!
We have been so blessed and overwhelmed this christmas. praise god!

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 12-25-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:10 AM
JK Freak

I hope your Christmas season continues to be great for you and your family.

Micah
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

awesome news Crash. as for the paypal fiasco, i'm willin to throw in a few bucks for both you and Happy. just need the good word from admin and link from Camp.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks, Tay.

Like I mentioned before, i did some odd jobs for a woman here in town over the last few days, including assembling Christmas toys.
And did she...wow.
She bought over $1000 in gifts for my four children....clothes,toys, Kaedynce got a pink jeep to drive around in, Aedyn got a battery powered atv, Kenny got a PS3, Aezlyn got noisy learning toys...and so much more! We were given these gifts last night, so theyd be under the tree this morning, but i got a bigger surprise when I went outside!

Our front porch was covered with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries, toys, and wrapped gifts for the children!
You have no clue how happy that makes me to hear that you are having a good day, and not only that, but that there are still people out there who are willing to help a person when they are down, especially that grocery incident. Just left them there for you, no need for credit for the deed, just happy knowing it made your day better. You enjoy your day , and enjoy the time with the family, give the kids a hug when you get the chance, because even at 18, I cherish these moments with my parents more than ever. Ive got the whole family together today, and I wouldnt trade it for the world.

Take it easy Crash, and best of wishes to you and your family
Old 12-25-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am so happy that your Christmas is going well. You have had a tough year and have pushed your way through. good luck and best wishes.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man, lotsa BS, Jealousy & Drama for something that has little or no impact on members who are not forced to do a handout...

Bottom line,good to see a good outcome for Crash & Fam on Xmas day
Old 12-25-2009, 01:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is all the talk of a new motor? The only thing I have seen that needs to be replaced is "MUST REPLACE:
alternator
pulley
transmission
driveshaft
must repair fan malfunction."

Is there a post I missed? Crash, let me know when you have the parts... My offer to come help you is open-ended.

Oh... btw, sometimes alternators can be repaired much cheaper than replaced. Do you have a place there that repairs them? Also what is wrong with the pulley? Bearing? Is it the idler pulley? I saw a driveshaft in the freebie section. Let me know how I can help.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:29 PM
JK Freak

Thanks, Tay.

And did she...wow.

Our front porch was covered with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries, toys, and wrapped gifts for the children!
this is the best news i have read today glad to see there are those out there that still have the christmas spirit. their obviously not on the forum merry christmas crash, hope the wee ones enjoy the heck out of those gifts
Old 12-25-2009, 01:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
Is there a post I missed?
a few pages missed, I think.
PM sent, brother.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?