Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 12-24-2009, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Respectfully, enough is enough. This guy drove his Jeep into a Fucking lake and everyone wants to give him a handout for it?

You guys are so quick to donate money, why don't you put it where it's really needed and donate to HappyCurmudgeon? That guy is fighting for his life right now and people care more about a Jeep someone drove into a lake on purpose.

Jeep or Jeeper? Hmm, which one is more deserving of your spare dollars at this time of year?

To find out more about Ken and his fight against Sarcoma Cancer or, if you would just like to offer him some encouragement, please click on the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kennet...d/220092026967

If you would like to express your support for HappyCurmudgeon on JK-Forum.com and/or talk to other members about Sarcoma Cancer, please click on the link below:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/vengeance-curmudgeons-revenge-jk-build-143/

Spend your time in a more worthwhile thread and your money in a more worthwhile place.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by blk08wrangler
run my mouth. settle there fine friend. i should of started with "in my opinion". have you donated to this already? doubt it. if you did then kudos. hey i crushed my bumper a bit cuz i was a knob and pushed to hard on a tree when tryin to turn around in tight areo on the trail. do u care to donate to have it repaired? i will probably do it again but o-well right
no i just dont get it, it makes no sense to me. but again o-well it dosent need to. Merry Christmas to you to aswell as everyone else.
If you dont agree with it, then don't donate. It's as simple as that.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
This guy drove his Jeep into a F**king lake and everyone wants to give him a handout for it?

You guys are so quick to donate money, why don't you put it where it's really needed and donate to HappyCurmudgeon? That guy is fighting for his life right now and people care more about a Jeep someone drove into a lake on purpose.

Jeep or Jeeper? Hmm, which one is more deserving of your spare dollars at this time of year?

^^^^^^
see. i go to the trouble to write stuff out, and people just write whatever BS they want.
why bother.

all you did was repeat what I said, but acted like you were speaking against me....really?

Oh...and writing "respectfully" doesnt make it respectful if your words and mood arent.

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 12-24-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:44 PM
JK Super Freak

As for you who are you to say that most of these same people are not supporting Happy curmudgeon also. how people choose to spend their own money. is their Business not yours and you have no right to judge what people see as a worthwhile investment. be it in a Cause, a Fund, or God forbid a Friend. so you Can shut the fuck up also
Old 12-24-2009, 07:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just my 2 cents........take it from experiance......get off this stupid forum and stop wasting your time explaining yourself and go find work. there is some way you can make money, you just have to go and try your best....ive been down before and the best thing to do is try hard to get work....good luck.sitting on this forum isnt making you money
Old 12-24-2009, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by woodweavil
and who are you to bitch about what someone else is doing it isnt costing you a nickel....I have been laid off for 7 months. in five days the bank takes over my home. on the same day the finance company will be taking my car. but I will bend over backwards to help a friend even if it means taking every nickel in my change jar. I have had worse times in my life. my family is together ,happy and healthy. so I to will be involved in the reincarnation of his rig. however possible. so step down from your frozen canadian high horse and shut the fuck up!!!
hey dumbass u were most likely fired cause your stupid ass wasn't worth keepin around. ya lets donate money even though i dont have a job. :'( im losing my house! get the fuck off the internet and get a job. jobs are everywhere u fuckin dumbass. i wasnt being rude just stating my opinion and you act like ur loser ass has a better one. hey how bout when ur on the street nobody helps ya cause your to stupid to help urself
Old 12-24-2009, 07:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
^^^^^^
see. i go to the trouble to write stuff out, and people just write whatever BS they want.
why bother.

all you did was repeat what I said, but acted like you were speaking against me....really?

Oh...and writing "respectfully" doesnt make it respectful if your words and mood arent.
So true right?

Ignorant people will pretend to acknowledge what you say, then proceed to say whatever the fuck is on their mind regardless of if it has an ounce of credibility or not. There have been so many times I have felt the need to chime in and elucidate on what I feel is true and right but over half the people on here will not give a damn because it doesn’t go with what they think.

That’s why I haven’t made it a point to come on here as much, people haven’t been the same as when I first joined. Last I knew we were a community on here to help each other, give each other advice and ideas when we need it, not throw each other to the ground and stomp on them ‘til they give up.

Damn man, that’s all I have to say. Damn
Old 12-24-2009, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

hey whatever if he wants to help his friends before himslef the so be it. this website is fucking joke only a hand full of you and you know who you are should even be helping people.

how do you delete your profile off here i nolonger need it
Old 12-24-2009, 08:22 PM
JK Super Freak

hey whatever if he wants to help his friends before himslef the so be it. this website is fucking joke only a hand full of you and you know who you are should even be helping people.

how do you delete your profile off here i nolonger need it
You log of and never come back until you have something better to say, now get to it
Old 12-24-2009, 08:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
^^^^^^
why bother.

I had the page up and open prior to your post, and therefore hadn't even seen what you wrote. Clearly I missed a few posts and will go back and read them now, especially yours. Edit: Read your post. Just to be clear, I never thought you were begging and my tone was directed at those who repeatedly keep bringing up the donations, as though this is all the result of some terrible accident, when it was in fact a concious decision to drive right into a lake. Everyone laughed at what a dumb ass the guy in the Bugatti was for doing it by accident, but do it on purpose in a jeep and it's cool as hell? lol

And the "respectfully" was sarcastic.

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?