Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 12-24-2009, 02:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The end of the Legend
hope see you soooon
we will miss you
Old 12-24-2009, 05:08 AM
JK Newbie

Smile Cool thread...

I have to say I have enjoyed following this thread. It had its up and downs, hope and a sad ending. But that's how the story goes. I love how people took it personal in their comments with their advise, words of encouragement and criticizing as well. I think some people misinterpreted your detail story telling and confused your descriptions of hard time as a call for pity or a handout. Tonka represented the spirit of what Jeeps are all about with all your mods and off-road excursions, and your experience dealing with the aftermath is an example of life in this hard times. Keep you chin up and look forward to better times!

I love the guy who bashed you by basically saying don't break it if you can afford to fix it. And went on to point that he doesn't do it even though he can afford to buy a new Jeep if necessary. I'm sure that guy pays to get all his after market parts installed. You are a do it yourself modder (you had one of the coolest and unique JKs out there) and I'm sure you like to put your creation through it paces and enjoy it. I guess some people wouldn't understand, it's a Jeep thing. If your JK hadn't died, I'm sure people would have celebrated your adventurous spirit. So when you get your new rig treat it like a Jeep even though after this experience I'm sure you will exercise more caution with it.

Cheers and good luck!

Last edited by Luicyfer; 12-24-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Dawzz
Watching for the form
x2 im in
Old 12-24-2009, 01:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First post on this thread, but I have certainly been following it. Count me in to help, what comes around goes around..
Old 12-24-2009, 01:15 PM
JK Newbie

Sending a check on monday, anything for a fellow jeeper in need.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
What the fuck! Where did my post go?
lol idk i clicked it and it said invaled post????? i was wtf
Old 12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Merry Christmas

Camp,

I think it is very admirable that you are doing this to help a fellow member. I do know you have a history w/ Crash and it is truly a wonderful gesture.

Despite what Crash and others have said about me, I too will send whatever is currently in my Paypal account. It's not much, maybe $18.00 or so.

I would love to do more, however, I have been out of work since July and I myself struggle to make my Jeep payments and rent.

Being that I am out of work, and have nothing but free time, I would even offer to help w/ the rebuild if I could find a place to stay.

I truly hope that this attempt at helping a fellow Jeeper is successful and his rig get's up and running again.

ShawnJ
Old 12-24-2009, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker
What the fuck! Where did my post go?
No PM's, nothing, somebody..................................

It sure did disappear quickly...
Old 12-24-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

What did I miss? Are we pooling togather to help out crash.i will try to do what I can to help
Old 12-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 0259brian
What did I miss? Are we pooling togather to help out crash.i will try to do what I can to help
From what I gather Camp Is giving all the labor and Part for Free and is asking for money for shipping
That sounds great considering all those old 3,8 engine and trans and Ecu from the Hemi swaps are not worth very much I am sure camp has alot of them around
Good Hart Camp
and great Christmas Spirit

Glad to see You are stepping up to the plate for Your biggest fan

Mel Wade

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?