Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 11-14-2009, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
Hey crash...I think I found your brother across the pond:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8eEWyKQHM
Now that.... is insane!
Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Crash, there are over 20,000 members on here. Set up a payoal account I'll send you a buck. If we all do the $ will bring back Tonka better than ever
Old 11-15-2009, 07:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for you man, I once had mine stuck under water for 3 hrs with water up to my dash as well, horrible feeling watching your JK sink and theres nothing you can do about it. Mine came out alright with a few electrical gremlins that were covered under warrenty.

I know it sucks, but really why would you give up now? there are obviously so many people out there willing to help you out, so why dont you let them? Its not a lost cause, jeeps can be fixed and with the way we treat these things they need to be fixed a lot. Its not the end of the world, i'm sure tonka will be back up and running again, just give it a chance.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:40 AM
JK Junkie

Well, I swallowed my pride earlier this week and asked for help, like you all have said.
Been planning all week with a local guy to pressure wash the jeep, so I can see what Im working on.
I even bribed him with a bottle of single malt scotch.

I saw him this morning at church, and he said he'd be over here at 1. I told him how excited was about cleaning it up, and he said he didnt even bring home the pressure washer.

Great help he was.
Back at zero now.

Sigh.

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 11-16-2009 at 06:04 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
Hey Crash, there are over 20,000 members on here. Set up a payoal account I'll send you a buck. If we all do the $ will bring back Tonka better than ever
I'll give a buck or two!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Hey man. My schedule is pretty crazy, but I'm a hop,skip, and a jump away. So if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Hope everythings gets better for ya buddy

Oh and I need some ink on me anyway.

Last edited by ben1284; 11-15-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ben1284
Hey man. My schedule is pretty crazy, but I'm a hop,skip, and a jump away. So if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Hope everythings gets better for ya buddy

Oh and I need some ink on me anyway.
I'm with Ben. we are not that far from ya. I don't know much but I am a good gopher. Let us know!!!!!

and I too need some ink
Old 11-15-2009, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paratus13
I'll give a buck or two!
I would send you a buck
Old 11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
JK Newbie

Well Crash, I am feeling your pain. Drove through a few deep holes today, all was good. then leaving the mud to head home, Figured I'd hit one last little hole. It wasn't but a foot deep. Splashed enough water up that the jeep just died. pulled the plugs and it wouldnt turn. not even with a breaker bar. I think my little minivan engine is dead. I've only had it for about 4 months now. This sucks.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SteviedJK
Well Crash, I am feeling your pain. Drove through a few deep holes today, all was good. then leaving the mud to head home, Figured I'd hit one last little hole. It wasn't but a foot deep. Splashed enough water up that the jeep just died. pulled the plugs and it wouldnt turn. not even with a breaker bar. I think my little minivan engine is dead. I've only had it for about 4 months now. This sucks.
That does suck. 4 months old well time for a HEMI

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?