Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?

Old 11-04-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
I predict in the future I see Crash on a beach and as he drives off into the ocean, it keeps going and all you can see is his jk in the sunset is a big middle finger sticking through his Nack.
HAHA.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Omg crash sorry for the damage bro, I hope u get it fixed soon!

Red
Old 11-04-2009, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BCHBOY1206
Dang, It has a snorkel and it is a Jeep, I would have put money he would have made it... I am a newbee too.
HE DID MAKE IT! SEVERAL TIMES! haha people arent getting that. Crash you need to add it to the thread name or something.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:00 PM
JK Super Freak

I think people are assuming it didn't make it because of the pic that's quoted just a couple up from this post, unless you look closely at the rear wheel it looks as though it's just sititng in the water and because there's mud covering the passenger side window, you assume nobody is in it. I'm guessing though, that it was just moving real slow through the water to get to the other side.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
I think people are assuming it didn't make it because of the pic that's quoted just a couple up from this post, unless you look closely at the rear wheel it looks as though it's just sititng in the water and because there's mud covering the passenger side window, you assume nobody is in it. I'm guessing though, that it was just moving real slow through the water to get to the other side.
yup.
We were moving so incredibly slowly.
plus the tires are so far underwater, the arent churning much on top.
The tires were barely touching anything other than water, as we ended up floating for a bit across the center.

Hopefully the vids will straighten things out when I finally get them
Old 11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

this thread has like 10,000 views...i guess we are all hoping the tonka we all know and love will live(or be resurrected)
Old 11-04-2009, 07:51 PM
JK Junkie

After seeing those pics I just have to say wow. More balls then me.... Hope it all works out.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Before the nattering resumes ref. piling on Crash here, he did after all author the post and this is after all an internet discussion board. I'd expect to have people ask hard questions of me if I took a bad line on Tip Over Challenge and put my JK on its top, so what's wrong with a similar discussion here?

Preamble aside, a question if the OP will humor me: if the Jeep was moving incredibly slowly, how did it get muddy all the way to the very top (and presumably over the top)?

IMO, water crossings should be taken seriously. Water that deep can put at risk hydrolocking the engine, compromising every electrical connector not protected with dielectric grease, computer modules and ignition, the integrity of the lubricants in your differentials, transfer case and transmission, etc.

And I still don't get the "aye, he gots balls!" remarks lol.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

If the TONKA doesn't survive maybe you use it as a trailer to haul your balls around.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dkingjk
If the TONKA doesn't survive maybe you use it as a trailer to haul your balls around.
I just don't see the conection between driving into a pond and having balls tell you what, it's going to take a lot of tatoos and tickets to fix that jeep

Quick Reply: Crash's Carnage- The Death of the Tonka?