Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Crack Is Cheeper, But Aint As Much Fun!!!

Old 01-14-2010, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crack Is Cheeper, But Aint As Much Fun!!!

It's time to share!!! I finely got back into a JEEP. My first was a 2000 Cherokee Sport, 0 mods. After I got the JK I found this Forum, And I blame each and every one of you for my addiction. I thought I would just get some info on the Jeep and mabe just add a few things Right..... After seeing some of the other Rigs on here, one can't just post a stock pic without saying to themselfs " I want I want". Well it took six months and more begging and vacuming and dusting and begging and vacuming and well you get it! Anyway I sincerly thank you all for the info and no EGO approach you have with all the questions and advice people ask for. I have read for hours on this forum to assist in all my mods. THANK YOU ALL!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Day1.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	35427   Click image for larger version

Name:	AllGrownUp.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	35428   Click image for larger version

Name:	FrontShot.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	35429  
Old 01-14-2010, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

veryyy nice
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 PM
JK Freak

Welcome to the Forum! Your Jeep is looking great. Nice house as well, was it built by BFC?
Old 01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

Jeep looks good. Keep up the vaccuming and dusting, so you can get some more stuff.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

OK, So i'm sittin in the library on Sunday reading a JP mag and looking at an article about C.A.I. So I think the process through then I move in for the question.... Hey honey can I get a cold air intake for the JEEP? I missed an avenue because after I explain what it is she says how does it make the air cold if its a 115 in the summer??? F*%K, How did I miss this " I ask myself". So I bore her with details, and she says " If you need that I need you to clean and defrost the freezer in the garage". So now that the freezer is taken care of, I need the help of you guys. Which one? I am leaning towards the AEM. It's the whole oil thing that confuses me. I searched but most of the advise I have found is on oppinion. Which one is better, is oil or no oil better?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
JK Junkie

Looks great, nice wheel/tire combo.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Isnt it great to have a place with unbiased professionals to answer your questions? I love it, we have great sponsors, great members with first hand reviews and experience, and all the opinions and info youll ever want or need and then some, all in one convenient place.

We have all been new at one point or another, so most people here understand. It takes only a few minutes to type up something to help someone, and that advice could save a LOT of money wasted and a LOT of headaches. Thats why most of us do it, because we love to talk about jeeps and help others with theirs. Shoot I had never worked on a car until I bought my jeep aside from basic maintenance, now I could practically put mine in a pile of parts and put it back together.

We've got one hell of a community here, its awesome. Keep up the work on your addiction, its coming along great
Old 02-22-2010, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

I like my AEM alot!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:07 PM
JK Newbie

looks good!

Quick Reply: Crack Is Cheeper, But Aint As Much Fun!!!