Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

couple jeep additions

Old 10-19-2013, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple jeep additions

Picked up a '14 wrangler a couple weeks ago. Basic sport model with 3.73 gears being the only upgrade

Just picked it back up this morning with a 3" lift and 35" trail grapplers. Loving it. Im about to de-sticker it and do a front stubby bumper mod.

THEN after my wife seen it, she decided she wanted her own. I dont know why we need TWO jeeps BUT its her money. So upon selling her mustang, in which she needed to find something automatic anyway. She picked up a '13 Sahara with navigation, u-connect and all the options she wanted.

She SAID she wasnt going to do anything to hers but that didnt last long. She couldnt lift hers as much due to her medical joint condition but she went with 2.5" lift and 33" duratrac tires with fuel hostage wheels. Its about to get de-stickered and murdered out with black lights, etc.

Now, COME ON SPRING AND SUMMER lol
Old 10-19-2013, 09:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Sweet! Congrats on the new lifts and the new rig! Have fun with them!

Sent from my obama listening device

Quick Reply: couple jeep additions