Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

corn in my airbox

Old 03-16-2010, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Family-JK
same thing happened while on a hunting trip with my old 72 chevy. Could not figure out how the dog was going through so much dog food, until I was driving down the freeway and cabooom my exhaust pipe blew apart. cooked dog food was shooting out the tail pipe at the cars behind me. Found the damn mouse dead in the airbox with a few pounds of stuffed dog food. Mouse got passed the air cleaner and stuffed dog food in the intake and packed a few pounds in the damn tail pipe.
x2 on checking the tail pipe!

Old 03-16-2010, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

same thing happened while on a hunting trip with my old 72 chevy. Could not figure out how the dog was going through so much dog food, until I was driving down the freeway and cabooom my exhaust pipe blew apart. cooked dog food was shooting out the tail pipe at the cars behind me. Found the damn mouse dead in the airbox with a few pounds of stuffed dog food. Mouse got passed the air cleaner and stuffed dog food in the intake and packed a few pounds in the damn tail pipe.
Im sorry but I laughed so hard when I read that!

Ive had tons of toys in my grandpas barn that had rat nests in the airbox, they even got past the airfilter and made there home in the carb.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. So glad we don't have those kinda probs here in Cen Cal.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

stick some moth balls in your engine compartment....that will keep them away! Been there and done that......I've had hay, bird seed, hood insulation, etc all packed in the air box before!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Obviously your motor is running cool enough - you still have kernels and not PopCorn. I'd put a mousetrap underneath your filter with peanut butter on it. That'll catch the little guy. Or a glue trap - those are re-useable. Just snip the legs and throw away the mouse. Then re-install the trap.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

.......lmao
Old 03-16-2010, 03:43 PM
JK Freak

This is an awesome thread.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

a few pounds? LOL!!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of my goodies from my Ford Focus days...

Haha
Old 03-17-2010, 12:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TeamsterOwl
a few pounds? LOL!!
Originally Posted by xerofall
One of my goodies from my Ford Focus days...

Haha
oh shit, i cant stop laughin, i was thinkin a few pounds of dog food flyin at me a 70 mph,

then you can still see the damn squirrel lookin at the cam there,

Quick Reply: corn in my airbox