Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Completely New Audio System Build Log With Ipad!

Old 04-02-2011, 10:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the Clarion EQS-746 mounted on my lower dash, thats was best location I could find, at this angle you can see alil bit of the wiring but from sitting and looking down the wiring is hardly noticeable. This is really my only update, I haven't taken the time to cover the speaker box with bedliner, with school and new a campaign im working on I have been limited on time. Which is really bad because I got a lift kit thats itching and begging to get installed also.

also here is a small clip of the Ipad 2 in the dash, still a work in progress because im waiting for a new otterbox case for the Ipad 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKfjbIY3aCA

Quick Reply: Completely New Audio System Build Log With Ipad!