Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Complete Until I Return...

Old 08-03-2007, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that looks great. I really like the rack.

Tuck and roll, tuck and roll. You do that, and you'll be able to come back and drive it.

Thanks for serving. I wanna see you come back ya hear?!

Old 08-04-2007, 12:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re:

Thanks for all the comments.

I am actually a contractor over here. I am prior Army though so I will still take the words of encouragement. My hat also goes off to our Service members. I see on a daily basis the fine things they are doing here.

When I get back I think I will be upgrading the lift to at least a 4" to balance out the look of the Bushwacker Flares. I am still not sold on the flares as far as looks wise; however, they provide a lot more tire coverage which will be nice in the mud and "gunk" I typically wheel in.

I guess I could go on and on about everything I want to do....I am just hoping the wife doesn't put 100,000 miles on it before I get back!!!

Thanks Again.

Quick Reply: Complete Until I Return...