Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Coil over system

Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by style_front
WOL, when you have your tires stuffed how much shock do you have left in the front before it is fully collapsed?
just about none, or close to it anyway.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone checked out rock krawler system I've had such good luck with there products.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:25 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by HeatTreater
Has anyone checked out rock krawler system I've had such good luck with there products.
rock krawler makes great products but i don't believe they have a rear coilover system available.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
rock krawler makes great products but i don't believe they have a rear coilover system available.
I think evo has the game on lockdown when it comes to rear coilovers on a JK. No other product has come close to matching the practical application of evo-lever and I don't think it will. They knocked the ball straight out of the park with it's design and creation.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Outlaw is the only other company that is trying to do some thing in the rear and you either get coilover brackets that hang 6 inches below your axle or coilovers that stick 6 inches into the rear of your JK through the body. I think the latter is a better option between the two options as far as function is concerned but my question for that is, why? Why have coilovers hanging below your axle and why have coilovers chopped into your body when you can get equal performance with similarly priced evo-lever.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:04 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by style_front
Outlaw is the only other company that is trying to do some thing in the rear and you either get coilover brackets that hang 6 inches below your axle or coilovers that stick 6 inches into the rear of your JK through the body. I think the latter is a better option between the two options as far as function is concerned but my question for that is, why? Why have coilovers hanging below your axle and why have coilovers chopped into your body when you can get equal performance with similarly priced evo-lever.
couldn't agree with you more there
Old 12-17-2009, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife

No not yet but!!
Old 12-17-2009, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HeatTreater
No not yet but!!
Do you have information that suggests they are putting some thing together or just hopes that they will?
Old 12-17-2009, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

There working on it but in true rock krawler tradition it's got to work right and not be the same old stuff that's already out there.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM
JK Newbie

so with the coil overs all the way extended how much lift is it equivalent to?

Quick Reply: Coil over system