Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Coil over system

Old 01-05-2010, 07:00 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by tym
Eddie, sorry for ATT not having faster service on a iphone, got tired of the stalling where I was. so waited till I got to a computer and wasn't at work. I'm on the forum on the phone more then I am on the computer.
man, i hate it when ATT keeps you off the forum for over two months. thank goodness you finally found a computer outside of work to start a baseless rumor

Trabuco was one
okay, i definitely remember that one

Lucerne was another, I just happen to break down before I could come give you a hug.
sorry my friend but the only time i've been up in lucerne since owning a JK is when i ran bullfrog last year and more recently, when we had our rocktoberfest. needless to say, you weren't at either one of those runs but i'm sure that's irrelavent as you're the kind of guy who'll believe whatever it is you want to believe.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:57 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by tym
you win, I guess I imagined the 200.00 tow bill to victorville. if you will forgive me I'll send you a copy
oh my god you are such a riot!! sure, you can send me whatever you want but i have no idea what it'll prove. me, i have tons of photos of every single wheeling trip i've gone on and have plenty of witnesses that can verify that YOU NEVER CAME WHEELING WITH ME OUT TO LUCERNE. sorry, i know you have trouble with the truth and facts but, it is what it is. of course, i understand that you're just trying to change the subject here. i mean, if i came on this forum after 2 months just to stir the pot and start rumors by making baseless accusation and then was presented with FACTS that ultimately made me look like a troll, i would want to change the subject too.

Last edited by wayoflife; 01-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by tym
You are right, I never came wheeling with you, you just happened to be there, can you tell me how many photos you have, tons is a lot and I want to see them all. If you dont have a ton your a liar, ( sound familar) LOL!!
LOL!! Still trying to change the subject I see. but, if you really want to go there, here's a gallery that shows every single run we've done in the last 3 years along with names and dates:

http://project-jk.com/wpg2?g2_itemId=7987

but hey, if you really want to prove that you went wheeling with me a second time, how about you post up some pics or at the very least, tell me the exact trail we supposedly ran, the date and tell me at least one person that was there with us that we both know and then let's us see who really is the liar here

Whats with the Troll crap, you must have been one of those kids that got picked on in grade school so you learned to call everyone names, especially behind a keyboard.
"what's with the troll crap?" LOL!! i'm sorry, i had no idea that you were so sensitive or that you would get your feelings so hurt over a word

because you apparently don't have a clue, the term "troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts intended to incite reaction and disrupt normal on-topic discussions or cause trouble on the forum. clearly, this is what you were doing with your baseless accusation and that's why i refered to you as being one. AND i might add, you sure as heck seem like a troll to me now but hey, you know where you can find me and yet, it would seem that you are the one who has chosen to do your bidding behind a keyboard

What do you say we put this behind us and go to the trailer park by your house and do some wheeling over the speed bumps, Ill take my payment princess and you in you squeeker and I can finally found out where that rumored squeek is coming from.
"trailer park"? LOL!! i guess you've been to my house before
as far as my "squeeker" goes, i'm glad to hear that you're finally admitting that you really have no idea what was causing the noises you were hearing and that you made up all your baseless accusations just to be a troll (please see definition above so that you don't get your feelings hurt again).

Now can we get back on track and decide wether this is a good system to have? regardless of how Edwins jeep sounds
technically, it should be "Edwin" with an apostrophe "s". "Edwins" would imply that there are multiple people out there with the same name that you seem to have an issue with. however, there's only one me. regarding this system, you know full well that there were already 10 pages of positive comments made from people who run this setup now before you decided to pop in after 2 months and throw out your baseless accusations.

Last edited by wayoflife; 01-07-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:24 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since the op's question has been answered the thread will be closed.

There's no need for personal attacks directed at the admin. Consider this your only warning

Quick Reply: Coil over system