Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

cj2a progress

Old 10-07-2008, 05:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to see if I have the $$ for gas to drive down there. I am takeing both (MB and JK) jeep to RC this weekend. if your going you will see the stock MB hitting the trals!

you can see all the movies here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChevyM14

and all my Photos here:

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/show...500&ppuser=395
Old 10-07-2008, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

i just looked at you vids and photos. your jeep is bad @$$! i'd give my lleft nut for a mb or gpw. you sure got alot of shit about one of your vids. what a bunch of dum @$$es. people just $h!t out of the mouth sometimes. try to get some good fotage at rc when you go. i'd love to see that thing more!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

so it's been awhile since i've updated but most of my progress isn't the noticable kind. most of what i have been doing is filling in holes finishing welding and completeing beads i hadn't finished. this friday i decided to paint the tub w/ eastwood rust converter. all welding and fabrication is done on the body, tailgate and grill. next will be the fenders and hood. i also have a week or so worth of welding left on the frame. i expected that to be done awhile ago but w/ new ideas poping up it has taken a little longer. here are some pics.

my girlfriend

me

the tub painted with eastwood rust converter.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

i'd love to do a willys as a rock crawler. a mb would be perfict. i couldnt mod a orig tub i'd want a rtepo or a tub like you had that was toast. so you have any pics of your willys? how much do you want for it? i'm not in the market but i have a few friends looking for something like that. i'd just like to see it and the stuff you did to it.
thanks
Old 02-01-2009, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Really nice work!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen this jeep before. I was in a thread here when I think you posted the pic of it on the rock. U should post it here for sale. Some of us are long time jeep owners. I wish I had 7g's. I'll pass this on to some of my friends.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:03 PM
JK Super Freak

looks great, keep up the hard work

Quick Reply: cj2a progress