Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Circor Aerospace Jeeps

Old 10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Circor Aerospace Jeeps

We have 14 Jeeps of various types in our parking lot. That's a pretty good percentage considering that we have only 70 employees at our Long Island facility.

This includes 6 Wranglers (3 JKs and 3 TJs), 4 Grand Cherokees (2 ZJs and 2 WKs) 2 Cherokees (XJ), a Commander (XK) and a Liberty (KJ).

Somehow this morning, we inadvertently managed to get four of the Wranglers lined up, along with a one of the ZJs.

The Wranglers, from right to left...

2009 Rubicon, belonging to DowneastNick (a newer forum member). It has half doors, Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper with the PreRunner guard, four additional lights and a Warn 8500 winch. In back is a Or-Fab rock slider type bumper, with a pair of halogen lights for backing up on a dark trail. He runs stock BFGS and factory wheels. I've convinced Nick to at least install a leveling kit. That front bumper/winch combo weighs about 230 lbs, and the Rubi is sagging about 3/4 of an inch up front. Nick is a surfcaster, so the Rubi spends a lot of time on the beach.

Next is a 2005 TJ (actually an LJ). It's stock, except for the tires. The owner asked what tire would be best for beach and snow. I gave him my recommendation and he's now running 31x10.50-15 Duratracs.

Next is my JK.

On the far left is a 1998 TJ Sahara, with half doors. Basically stock, it sports a set of wheels and tires from a 2006 Rubicon, bought at a garage sale.

Our other JK is an 2009 Unlimited Sahara, while the third TJ is a 2003. One of our other employees owns a 1983 CJ7, but he rarely drives it to work.

Last edited by Widewing; 10-22-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome. I'll send you my résumé.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that's pretty cool. I try to park close to Jeeps in every parking lot

Quick Reply: Circor Aerospace Jeeps