Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

chvynova's 2dr Rubicon

Old 01-31-2007, 12:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it was disconnected in pic. It was the first time I had it disconnected and it took a few seconds to reconnect afterwards. I got a little nervous after I read someone was having trouble with theirs reconnecting.

The roads in and out of there would be fun in the snow. There fairly steep in some spots. The signs say it all when you turn off the main road, “NO WINTER MAITNENCE: TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK”.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chvynova
Yeah it was disconnected in pic. It was the first time I had it disconnected and it took a few seconds to reconnect afterwards. I got a little nervous after I read someone was having trouble with theirs reconnecting.

The roads in and out of there would be fun in the snow. There fairly steep in some spots. The signs say it all when you turn off the main road, “NO WINTER MAITNENCE: TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK”.
One more thing,..what is ths Bake Oven Knob, a offroad area that is open or a place you pay to wheel, and how tough of a place is it. I would like to point my JK and 60 minutes later arrive in Allentown & try this place. Hopefully I'll have my Teraflex S/T Swaybar System real soon and all my Skid built & installed.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: chvynova's 2dr Rubicon