Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Childhood Off-Road memories

Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Chances are is that our love of the outdoors, and more importantly our love of off road adventure started somewhere.... Well this truck here started it all for me! The one and only BIGFOOT! And I'm sure this truck was a part of all ur childhoods as it was in mine!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1632256632_4471590721180.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	386861

Name:	Bigfoot_Monster_Truck.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	386864

Name:	big_foot_4x4_monster_truck_2-568-426.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	386866

Name:	monstertruck-bigfoot.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	386868

So where did ur love of the mud start?
Old 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i remember good ol big foot from when i was a kid. even tho that was only a few years ago . i think mostly it was just going wheeling with my dad, when he passed i got the jeep. thats when i decided to keep the flame going
Old 11-08-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Love of outdoors

Obviously, I am much older than you because when I was a kid there was no bigeoot , no cable t.v. no cell phones and no one landed on the moon yet ! But when I was a kid , my family went camping every year for vacation. We would camp and fish , and besides the occasional beating my dad would give me and my two brothers , it was great . I also lived in a place where their was alot of outdoor activities during high school . But when I graduated a friend and my self drove from California to Alaska . Back then it was a dirt road from Washington to Alaska , and we did it in a Toyota Landcruiser. Not an fj cruiser , but a real solid axled landcruiser. That did it for me , I have loved the out doors and wheeling ever since. Hell I quit my job and sold my house in so. Cal. just to move to Reno Nv. so I would be close to the Rubicon and other wheeling spots !
Old 11-08-2012, 05:06 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dahreno
Obviously, I am much older than you because when I was a kid there was no bigeoot , no cable t.v. no cell phones and no one landed on the moon yet ! But when I was a kid , my family went camping every year for vacation. We would camp and fish , and besides the occasional beating my dad would give me and my two brothers , it was great . I also lived in a place where their was alot of outdoor activities during high school . But when I graduated a friend and my self drove from California to Alaska . Back then it was a dirt road from Washington to Alaska , and we did it in a Toyota Landcruiser. Not an fj cruiser , but a real solid axled landcruiser. That did it for me , I have loved the out doors and wheeling ever since. Hell I quit my job and sold my house in so. Cal. just to move to Reno Nv. so I would be close to the Rubicon and other wheeling spots !
Now that's a good memory! That's one thing I forgot to mention..... All the time out in the woods hunting with my dad, and when he would let me sit on his laptop and drive the old Ford down the trails in still ride today!

Quick Reply: Childhood Off-Road memories