Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Check out my new sliders

Old 05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dmhines
Nice looking sliders. I never did understand the Fork Lift demo ... Pretty sure the Plastic Sahara steps would stand up to that test .. It's the DROPPING and SLIDING that prove a sliders worth.
dmhines, please post pictures of Forklift holding up Saraha with plastic steps. As I stated in the 1st post these are poser pictures as I just installed them Sunday. As soon as I can get on the trail and beat the crap out of them I will post pictures of that too. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bully pup
dmhines, please post pictures of Forklift holding up Saraha with plastic steps. As I stated in the 1st post these are poser pictures as I just installed them Sunday. As soon as I can get on the trail and beat the crap out of them I will post pictures of that too. Thanks for looking.
I have no pics ... but I used to have a set of Sahara steps on my JK and they were pretty solid. I've dropped the Jeep on them several times on mud and dirt ledges ... but never rocks. I do know for a fact they can support the weight of your JK.

I'm not trying to bust your chops ... I just have seen lot of guys who put sliders on their JK and then use a forklift picture to demo them and I just don't understand the point. Heck .. you could put a fork lift under the factory pinch seams and it would probably lift it without damage.

Last edited by dmhines; 05-25-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

The forklift is a nice place to start when you're testing the flex of a new product, static
testing can give you an indication of whats to come. In the big picture, you can not
predict every obstical or approach angle, let alone photograph it........I for one appreciate
the forklift shots, if the product was junk.....I would think it would show it's ugly face
right there....

2 cents.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Gutterpuppy, Thanks for the support. Hopefully gone wheelin over the weekend maybe I can find rock or 2
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 AM
JK Newbie

PM me please I want to buy a set from you.....best looking ones I've seen!!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

PM sent .
I did not build these Mark does I just got his prototype set and think they are a real good product and hope other jk's will to
Old 05-31-2010, 03:01 PM
JK Newbie

Alrighty pup.......wheel them yet?
I called the vendor, but I want to hear a field report........
Old 05-31-2010, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Started up trail about 1/2 mile in started running into horse's more and more horse's they were having a dam weekend ride . Went and pouted rest of weekend
Next chance will be 26th @ uwharrie wanna go anyone

Quick Reply: Check out my new sliders