Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Changes for 09 Models -Pix

Old 11-08-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great thread!
Thanks for the leg work with the part numbers and prices.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks! Nice pics too!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

Those are nice items
Old 11-08-2008, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

Has anyone figured out if the two hook will install on an 07-08?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AWESOME changes,and the colors are great
Old 12-23-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re: Changes for 09 Models - Pix

Originally Posted by 1mortician
Did you ever figure out the Storage net number?

Thanks
I was at the dealership today for routine service and stopped by the parts dept. I told him what I was looking for and he did find the part number for the storage net! I did not get it. He did order it. Don't know when it will be in, but his price was $45.36.

Could not find a tray part number, but did get a number off the tray on the 09 sitting in the dealership show room. Entered that number into his computer and it did come up with a part, but no price or no availability date. He went ahead and ordered it. We'll see what happens.

When the net part comes in, I will post the part number! If I ever get the tray, I'll also post that number!
Old 12-24-2008, 07:16 AM
JK Super Freak

i fancy that storage net my i phone is always flying every where
Old 12-29-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulp575
I was at the dealership today for routine service and stopped by the parts dept. I told him what I was looking for and he did find the part number for the storage net! I did not get it. He did order it. Don't know when it will be in, but his price was $45.36.

Could not find a tray part number, but did get a number off the tray on the 09 sitting in the dealership show room. Entered that number into his computer and it did come up with a part, but no price or no availability date. He went ahead and ordered it. We'll see what happens.

When the net part comes in, I will post the part number! If I ever get the tray, I'll also post that number!
Thanks! I would appreciate it. I was at the dealership today and they didn't have a clue on either number.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re: Changes for 09 Models -Pix

Originally Posted by ROCKST8R
Thanks! I would appreciate it. I was at the dealership today and they didn't have a clue on either number.
Understand that with Chrysler LLC being in the financial status they are, they probably are not making any extra parts they do not have orders for. That's probably why the center console tray does not have a price nor a ship date. Every one they are making is going into the 09s.

Parts guy said he could always take one out of an 09 they have on hand ; I didn't say anything - thought I'd wait and see what he comes up with!
Old 02-02-2009, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Part Numbers!!!

Originally Posted by Dubya
Well folks, here are pix of all the changes I have seen on the 09's. Plenty of dealers have them in stock now, so mosey on down and take a gander if yer curious. The list of changes I am reporting about is as follows:

NEW DROP-IN BIN ADDED TO FULL CENTER CONSOLE
Part number (price I paid in parenthesis) : 1MV39XXX-AB ($ 28.00)

Originally Posted by Dubya
NEW STORAGE NETS – ON CENTER STACK
5KT961DV-AA ($ 45.36)

Quick Reply: Changes for 09 Models -Pix