Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Center Caps, or Not?

Old 02-09-2009, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Caps or not, sweet ride!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tango3065
Seen this Jeep in person tonight and must say that it has got to be one the sharpest Jeeps I have seen, dang thing sets perfect.

Tango, we got back to Georgia just a little bit ago. Had a great ride, just wait to when you'll have 5-6K on that Sahara of yours and you'll be thrilled at how it runs. And I'm still not sure why your's doesn't have any rake (seriously, stock suspension and no rake, looks like it has a leveling kit!), every single one I saw coming home had rake!

With the latest Hypertec update the Rubicon is great on the interstate on cruise control, and I might have to reconsider using the V-1 radar detector in the Jeep. It's that smooth and fast on the interstate now in 6th gear with the premium setting. Blew right by a Tennesee Highway Patrol car sitting off the road at about 92mph up a slight grade! He missed me, thank goodness, but one things for sure, my dang Jeep sure does run/ride nicely!
I ended up at 16.6mpg for the whole trip to your place and back, generally 8mph over the posted speed limits, and a whole bunch of high and low speed hills.

And one more thing.
Dusted the heck out of a Frontier going up one of the mountain hills on 111! Just for you, good buddy!

Many thanks from Tammy and myself for all the hospitality and help, going to put the soft top on tonight! I'll post some pics of the Sunrider when I get the chance!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Glad you made it back safe and if you all are ever down this way again be sure to stop by.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:25 PM
JK Freak

Its ur call, u definitely know what u want and just want us to confirm it haha....but just a heads up....without the center caps THERE WILL BE RUST....I learned that the hard way

Quick Reply: Center Caps, or Not?