Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

cats and jeeps.......lets see em

Old 03-07-2008, 08:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cats & Jeeps

What can I say?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cats jeep.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	6841
Old 03-08-2008, 09:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

this is why cat's are cool When's the last time a
dog wanted to see a pic of himself?

Old 03-08-2008, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dunno how it happened but I have a cat that actually likes me. We adopted her from my fiances parents, her names clover. Weird cat, likes olive juice.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00pumpkin
Ive heard cats really like coolant.......
Actually NO!! cats are so picky about what they drink they wont drink coolant, but the oh so smart dogs... well they love it
Old 03-08-2008, 10:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mouser
What can I say?

Attachment 6841
Haha as a cat lover I must say that would probably piss me off.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default i love my cat and my dog

above salem enoying the shade in the jeep

no pics of trinity in the jeep just yet but man she loves to go for rides when the top is down cant wait for summer here in denver

we rescued trinity from the vet a few months ago and we believe she was abused by a male cause she gets really skiddish around guys. its still hard for her with me sometimes, i figure as long as she protects my wife i'm ok with her skepticism

and one more of my little motorboater (salem got shortened to sale/sail gets turned into sailboat and when she hyper she's my motorboater lol!!!) btw its all hair shes not fat

also i agree with rubiRI77 i dont find it funny with the dead cat pics and whatnot. you have to remember there are people who love animals in general (like my zoology major wife) i know if there were a dead dog posted you all would have been upset about that. i cringe at the thought of anything happening to either of my pets.i never thought of myself as a cat persom till i met my wife who had salem. shes a great cat and so fun to play with.

Last edited by im4degreesaboveu; 03-08-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:42 AM
JK Newbie

Imagine letting your kids play with their own poo and then let them crawl all over your furniture, tables and kitchen counters. Uh no...that would be gross and unhygienic, right?

Yet somehow its ok for a cat to do it? You think a cat is able to take multiple deposits in a litter box and "cover it up" with litter and make it out w/o leaving a trail of fecal bacteria with each step?

I'll concede my point only if that box is cleaned religiously...but many cat owner's don't relish that chore and let that sucker stink up the whole house. Of course, they get used to that funk and then wonder why their house guests don't stay longer...

At least most dogs crap outside and don't get on the counters...
Old 03-09-2008, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Anhedrew

Love it.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's what would have happened to my wifes cat if I found it when I found out what it did.

I think it was the first weekend after I brought my JK home (August). It was a really hot weekend so of course the front tops were off. The darn cat climbed in and pee'd all over the passenger seat of the Rubi.

Not a good christening for the JK. Cat's still around though.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default quick ?

All joking aside, does anybody know where that free cat is? It looks like a pretty melow cat and it doesn't seem like it will jump on the furniture or even need a litter box. Does it come with the sign just in case it doesn't work out and you want to take it back? Thanks, Matt

Quick Reply: cats and jeeps.......lets see em