Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

cats and jeeps.......lets see em

Old 01-31-2008, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe I've skirted this thread for so long...I finally check out was going on and find cleavage AND bickering
Old 01-31-2008, 03:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrt
Here's some fuel for the fire.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Newbie

I HATE CATS.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bodybrdng
Here's one. A cat but no Jeep. Still fun to play with though
a kitty AND puppies! bonus!! Lol.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think RubiRI77 put a hex on me or something (karma possibly) for posting that "Free Cat" pic. My wife is at the Vet right now (it's after 9 PM) because our 8 lb dog ate 2 70% cocoa chocolate bars this afternoon. Chocolate toxicity. I doubt she'll make it. I kinda feel bad... my 3 daughters and my wife love that dog. The way I see it the stupid dog knew she'd gotten into something she shouldn't have by the way she cringed when I walked in. So if she kicks the bucket then so be it. Maybe the kids would like a cat. I know I've seen a sign for a free one somewhere...
Old 01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Anhedrew
I think RubiRI77 put a hex on me or something (karma possibly) for posting that "Free Cat" pic. My wife is at the Vet right now (it's after 9 PM) because our 8 lb dog ate 2 70% cocoa chocolate bars this afternoon. Chocolate toxicity. I doubt she'll make it. I kinda feel bad... my 3 daughters and my wife love that dog. The way I see it the stupid dog knew she'd gotten into something she shouldn't have by the way she cringed when I walked in. So if she kicks the bucket then so be it. Maybe the kids would like a cat. I know I've seen a sign for a free one somewhere...
Sorry to hear about your dog. Hopefully it'll pull through. 5 months after we took our german shepherd home, she jumped up onto the kitchen table and ate every bit of 6 chocolate covered chocolate donuts, 6 jelly donuts.... and a giant chocolate easter bunny.

5 big poops later she came through. HOpefully yours will too!
Old 02-01-2008, 12:21 PM
JK Freak

Over reacting? Maybe. Apparently I am greatly outnumbered here, so after this I will shut up. That time of the month? I am a 30 year old guy. 6' 2", 250 lbs. I have Danish (viking) heritage, and I work in construction. Care to say that to my face? OK. I don't want to be like this on this forum. OK guys? I just think showing a dead cat is low class. I didn't see any dead dogs in the dogs and jeeps thread. ( which is a very good thing ) I love dogs. I am a dog person, I just happen to only have a cat right now. And yes he is my little buddy. Follows me a round like a dog, etc. Seeing those dead cats made me mad. So, I hope we can move on, and not have me be hated on this forum. I love my JK! Isn't that why we are here?
Old 02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Aw gosh Rubi, nobody here hates ya...

It's just that, for some inexplicable reason, dead cats are funny. Maybe it has to do with having had a tempermental cat at some point in someone's life or something. I had one as a kid. At about age 10 the thing got hit by a car and his eye popped out. Not myself, my yournger brother, or any of the neighborhood kids shed a tear for that cat because, frankly, that cat was a mean, arrogant little sh1t. Have hated cats ever since (much to my parents' relief as they are not cat lovers themselves I would later find out).

On a pleasant note - It looks like our dog might make it. The little turd eater is going to cost me about 2 grand in hospital bills for her estimated 4 day stay in doggy ICU. Oh well, I should be able to leverage that cost against the ol' lady for some kind of goodies. I could use a Garmin 60CSX GPS!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

I HATE CATS........DOGS RULE
Old 03-05-2008, 09:21 PM
mt3
JK Enthusiast

Default what rmcextreme actually requested ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	0112081646.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	6808

osiris on the TJ

Quick Reply: cats and jeeps.......lets see em