Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

cats and jeeps.......lets see em

Old 01-30-2008, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by odelay
For some reason a lot of 4wd and muscle car forum threads seem to gravitate in this direction when cats are mentioned, must make some guys feel tough to be cruel to cats or something..... such bravery
Personally i'm allergic to cats but the seem to gravitate to me which usually ends with some cruelty.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rmcextreme
post the pics
I think you lost some man points with this post.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

I've had my cat for 12 years now. Before the house I'm in now, I lived in apartments and really couldn't have a dog. I grew up w/ dogs, and so that's how i raised my cat. He thinks he is a dog! All you guys showing dead cats can go F--k yourselves! Those cats were someones pet. Or someone's little buddy like mine is! I thought this forum was full of good people that love their JK's not a bunch of sick f--k's who must be making up for some kind of short comings in their life (you know what I mean) by feeling manly and showing some kids dead pet. Or, maybe it's just an extremely low IQ, and you really do think it's funny. Either way, F you! What if that was your son or daughter's cat? You are really bringing down the level of this forum w/ this s--t. A kitten in cleavage? Thumbs up, sure. But a dead cat? Grow the F up!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

he he... he said "cleavage"
Old 01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubiRI77
I've had my cat for 12 years now. Before the house I'm in now, I lived in apartments and really couldn't have a dog. I grew up w/ dogs, and so that's how i raised my cat. He thinks he is a dog! All you guys showing dead cats can go F--k yourselves! Those cats were someones pet. Or someone's little buddy like mine is! I thought this forum was full of good people that love their JK's not a bunch of sick f--k's who must be making up for some kind of short comings in their life (you know what I mean) by feeling manly and showing some kids dead pet. Or, maybe it's just an extremely low IQ, and you really do think it's funny. Either way, F you! What if that was your son or daughter's cat? You are really bringing down the level of this forum w/ this s--t. A kitten in cleavage? Thumbs up, sure. But a dead cat? Grow the F up!!!
I agree completely. That's just wrong.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:37 PM
JK Super Freak

i had no idea this thread would take such a turn
Old 01-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor

... All you guys showing dead cats can go F--k yourselves! Those cats were someones pet. Or someone's little buddy like mine is! I thought this forum was full of good people that love their JK's not a bunch of sick f--k's who must be making up for some kind of short comings in their life (you know what I mean) by feeling manly and showing some kids dead pet. Or, maybe it's just an extremely low IQ, and you really do think it's funny. Either way, F you! What if that was your son or daughter's cat? You are really bringing down the level of this forum w/ this s--t. A kitten in cleavage? Thumbs up, sure. But a dead cat? Grow the F up!!!
boo hoo, is it that time of month?

EDIT: no offense to the Jeep girls out there

Last edited by tgrt; 01-31-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: disclaimer added
Old 01-31-2008, 02:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ouch... touchy one!

I doubt anybody here is really serious about the kitten jokes, as far as I know.

In case you didn't know, there is an ongoing "inside" joke that revolves around kittens. Some people here have called their Jeep a car. JOKE: Everytime you call a jeep a car, god kills a kitten.

Also, chances are, that dead cat was never a pet. There are some parts of the country (here, for example) where there is a huge amount of stray cats running around.

We used to have cats. One of our first was an outdoor cat. Then we followed up with 3 indoor cats. (The outdoor cat passed, one indoor cat (a show quality rag doll) had temperment issues, and was adopted by a family friend, another indoor cat (a show quality himalayan) died of cancer, and our last cat (another show quality persian) died at the very old age of 18 (flat faced cats have an average life span of about 10 years, due to their nose). Now we have a dog, an adopted German Shepherd.

Anyways, you have to lighten up a little! Nobody on here is out to murder your buddy (cat).
Old 01-31-2008, 02:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrt
boo hoo, is it that time of month?
Old 01-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Former Vendor

Here's some fuel for the fire.

Quick Reply: cats and jeeps.......lets see em