Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Casparis Pictures

Old 06-18-2007, 06:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Casparis Pictures

Ok, the first batch is a few from Saturday's trip to Casparis. There were 4 of us, all in Jeeps, but i was the only JK, the rest were TJ's. The 2nd batch is from 2 past trips there.

ok, and pictures of the old mines...

The trail network in the area is really something, and they are quite a challange. I think i'm going to be heading back in late July or Aug. Also, hope to get the videos i made online soon.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very cool pics!! looks like a blast!
Old 06-18-2007, 07:28 AM
JK Super Freak

i c you are in the area.how far is this from gaithersburg/rockville???
Old 06-18-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepik
i c you are in the area.how far is this from gaithersburg/rockville???
Its about 200 miles... give or take. You can do a google map/earth search for "Casparis, PA" and it will point you to a spot in the middle of the woods outside of Connellsville, PA. From that, you can say "to here" and type your address in and find the exact distance.

since you are local, you should join us on our trip to GWNF this coming saturday, be cool to have one more JK along for the journey.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:31 AM
JK Super Freak

thanks for the invite...dont know what my plans are for this weekend

havent been to GW in like 7-8 years though
Old 06-28-2007, 08:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Default the video!!

i finally got everything converted and edited. its not the best thing in the world, i kind of pulled it together real quick. i didnt have much to go on, but here it is...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72818181&hl=en
Old 06-28-2007, 09:01 PM
JK Freak

But it came out good - i like the Hellogoodbye tune...that song works good with the increased speed effect! I do hate the way google won't adjust the size of the video to the actual size - it ends up so pixalated on top of crappy FLV encoding.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deadspot
But it came out good - i like the Hellogoodbye tune...that song works good with the increased speed effect! I do hate the way google won't adjust the size of the video to the actual size - it ends up so pixalated on top of crappy FLV encoding.
yeah... after it was uploaded, i started asking myself why did i go the extra mile to keep the qaulity good when google was going to f it up. oh well...... glad you liked it.

Quick Reply: Casparis Pictures