Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Cargo Nets... Let's see them!!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really liking my Dirty Dog straps!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2116557281.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	412710   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1371682162.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	412711   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3894637624.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	412712  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default Awesome customer service and super fast shipping

I just received my Safari straps Thursday after I placed the order on Sunday. On their website, they promote a discount for the military. I emailed them Sunday morning and within minutes Maral emailed me back with a discount code. We all should support American made products, and those who support our military. With a great product, awesome customer service, fast shipping, and a reasonable price, how often can you say that about most Jeep vendors? I haven't had the chance to install them yet due to the weather here in Vegas, but I will post some pics when I do. Thank you to Hatch and Maral for supporting us and providing a great product.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by omar.rodz1
Really liking my Dirty Dog straps!
Sick!! What size Duratracs are those?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RufusTheTank

Sick!! What size Duratracs are those?
Those aren't Duratracs, but I'm not sure what they are from the pics.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hack12

Those aren't Duratracs, but I'm not sure what they are from the pics.
They look like nitto trail grapplers
Old 02-18-2013, 05:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just ordered my Safari Straps from EAD.. Ill get some shots soon as I get them installed
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 AM
JK Freak

Finally installed my straps and fire extinguisher holders on my roll bars. They look awesome, however, I'm gonna have to wait until it gets a bit warmer here to take the hard top off and connect them to the tailgate bar. I can't wait though.

Once the hardtop comes off I plan on finally installing my Trektop NX. My question is, do you think it would be okay to run the NX in sunrider mode all summer and just let it rain in the cargo area? Or do you think that will be too much of a PITA to keep the rear clean and dry?
Old 02-18-2013, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Finally installed my straps and fire extinguisher holders on my roll bars. They look awesome, however, I'm gonna have to wait until it gets a bit warmer here to take the hard top off and connect them to the tailgate bar. I can't wait though.

Once the hardtop comes off I plan on finally installing my Trektop NX. My question is, do you think it would be okay to run the NX in sunrider mode all summer and just let it rain in the cargo area? Or do you think that will be too much of a PITA to keep the rear clean and dry?
Depends on if u still have the carpet in there. I did that for a week and it was fine...until it hit 90 out again and then it smelled like a diaper full of shit. I then ripped out all the carpet and self bedlined it so its fine now.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by A7x2706

Depends on if u still have the carpet in there. I did that for a week and it was fine...until it hit 90 out again and then it smelled like a diaper full of shit. I then ripped out all the carpet and self bedlined it so its fine now.
Yeah, I agree on taking the carpet out. I'm wondering if I can just take out the cargo area's carpet and just leave my RR cargo liner in for aesthetics since that'll be the only area exposed to rain?
Old 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Here is a quick pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2540231499.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	423868

Quick Reply: Cargo Nets... Let's see them!!