Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Cargo Nets... Let's see them!!

Old 06-10-2012, 03:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo Nets... Let's see them!!

We can all do the research on durability and all that stuff but we want to get an idea what they would like on our Jeeps. Let's see 2 door & 4 door, tops up & down, all colors, and put what brand they are. Hopefully this will help people decide which one is most aesthetically pleasing to them!!
Old 06-11-2012, 11:50 AM
JK Newbie

This is a great idea. U can't believe nobody has posted anything yet
Old 06-11-2012, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the Safari Straps Warrior Net. It's the 3 piece version so it doesn't cover the entire top. I used a bikini top or a dirtydog4x4 sunscreen instead. They also work with a duster with a few tricks, just in case anyone was wondering. I was worried how the body armor tube doors would look because they have smaller 1 inch webbing but I like it. I absolutely love the quality and fitment. I think they're great. Their customer service is phenomenal too. Sent me an extra cell phone holder just for being military. Here are some pics:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-999711139.jpg
Views:	1206
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	328084   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2851454985.jpg
Views:	1141
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	328085   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-615572315.jpg
Views:	1106
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	328086   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3751378456.jpg
Views:	1128
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	328087   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1508699876.jpg
Views:	1260
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	328088  

Old 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

^^ are your seats grey leather? Did it come stock like that or did you add those? I want some black ones!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by roadking54
^^ are your seats grey leather? Did it come stock like that or did you add those? I want some black ones!
No they are light/medium tan leather. They came that way.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:04 PM
JK Super Freak

I have a similar set up to Stillnutz....although I have a Spiderweb trailmesh sunshade.

Aside from the high quality and function, the other reason I prefer the Safari Straps is the steel rings. You can clip/tie/secure gear to all of those connection points which has proved more then handy. I opted not to get the full warrior front to back model because I wanted to have the top versatility. With the rear caged in, I can run no top, shade, or add Safari Straps to the roof.

Not that freeway travel is the Jeep's preferred route, but when you have to for road trips, this combo works very well. Gear is secure inside the Jeep, and the shade provides a LOT of wind reduction inside. You can actually carry on a conversation and the backseat passengers remain in their seats while traveling 70mph.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by roadking54
I have a similar set up to Stillnutz....although I have a Spiderweb trailmesh sunshade.

Aside from the high quality and function, the other reason I prefer the Safari Straps is the steel rings. You can clip/tie/secure gear to all of those connection points which has proved more then handy. I opted not to get the full warrior front to back model because I wanted to have the top versatility. With the rear caged in, I can run no top, shade, or add Safari Straps to the roof.

Not that freeway travel is the Jeep's preferred route, but when you have to for road trips, this combo works very well. Gear is secure inside the Jeep, and the shade provides a LOT of wind reduction inside. You can actually carry on a conversation and the backseat passengers remain in their seats while traveling 70mph.
I saw your jeep in another thread and it was actually what motivated me to do mine. Just went a different route with the sunshades. Thanks for the motivation.

I have clipped stuff onto them as well. It works great when your packing for a trip.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's mine Safari Straps

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3982648409.jpg
Views:	1407
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	328106
Old 06-11-2012, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

In the market for Safari straps right now.

Keep the pics coming please

also considering the Cop4x4 nack attack but they dont look like they have an option that extends to the tailgate like the
safari straps extended

So looks like The Safari Straps are winning in my book
Old 06-11-2012, 02:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Stillnutz
I saw your jeep in another thread and it was actually what motivated me to do mine. Just went a different route with the sunshades. Thanks for the motivation.

I have clipped stuff onto them as well. It works great when your packing for a trip.
Right on

I finally discovered you can buy cheap, non load bearing, carabiners at Home Depot for $1 / each. They're proving to be almost as handy as zip ties!

I almost pulled the trigger on the full top section of Safari Straps, but I waited too long and the Spring, pre summer, lead time was 12 weeks from order to delivery! I'll have to check their website again.

Quick Reply: Cargo Nets... Let's see them!!