Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

it cant be stopped

Old 02-18-2008, 04:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks everybody, well to wheel like this expect some things to break, hi-lift jack on rear gone!, R.E. trackbar looks like a horseshoe, passenger lower control bracket at axle wasted! So im making my own trackbar, renforcing the bracket, relocating the jack, factory muffler is gone, oh and that stupid charcoal canister. has to move. Also going with cromoly axles, new gears.Ill keep everyone posted im sure before im done it will hopefully still resemble a JK
Old 02-18-2008, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

That looks like Charleau Gap outside of Tucson. Those first pics look like the stairs. Am I right?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

nope not that far south its near florence,az
Old 02-18-2008, 06:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aetcmh
thanks everybody, well to wheel like this expect some things to break, hi-lift jack on rear gone!, R.E. trackbar looks like a horseshoe, passenger lower control bracket at axle wasted! So im making my own trackbar, renforcing the bracket, relocating the jack, factory muffler is gone, oh and that stupid charcoal canister. has to move. Also going with cromoly axles, new gears.Ill keep everyone posted im sure before im done it will hopefully still resemble a JK
You should add a cage, body armor, a replacement part for eveything and a home equity loan

May be the best pics on the forum

Mike
Old 02-18-2008, 06:08 PM
JK Newbie

You should add a cage, body armor, a replacement part for eveything and a home equity loan

cage will come with time and more cash!!! replacement parts a must since im the only JK on the trail with the clubs. they have plenty of parts for TJ's equity loan HAHA not in AZ!!!!! Oh and body armor its only sheet metal, thats what duct tape is for
Old 02-19-2008, 02:15 PM
JK Super Freak

those are some carzzy pics. period.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:33 PM
JK Junkie

you got my respect dude....sweet!!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:41 PM
JK Newbie

thats a badass jeep.

Last edited by SouthSideSteve; 02-19-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:19 PM
JK Freak

Any pics of what was trimmed? I am wildly jealous of your total disregard for sheet metal!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Any pics of what was trimmed? I am wildly jealous of your total disregard for sheet metal!
ill post some tommorow just got in from the garage after some handy torch work. had to cut a bracket off the axle. it was mangled pretty good. i guess if you play hard shit happens.

Quick Reply: it cant be stopped