Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Can someone please POST Pic of installed AEV front Bumper

Old 03-26-2007, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone please POST Pic of installed AEV front Bumper

Can someone please POST Pic of installed AEV front Bumper once they recieve them, I heard they shipped last week? I have seen some from seema but want to see some others from real owners... thanks!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

me too.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Former Member

JUST GOOGLE American Expedition Vehicles it's on their site and also the front skid plate in place of OEM wind dam.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

who ever sad google it is retarded, the only pics you'll find dont show you what it will really look like. chances are if the person who posted has made this thread he has searched the internet pretty good and cant find any good pics
Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM
JK Freak

There are lots of pics of SEMA trucks with this bumper but none from Forum members on real JEEPS. We want to see this bumper on our Jeeps with different sets of mods and tire combinations. If you don't have anything to post that is productive to the topic then just move on to the next topic and stay out of this one.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Burchnj
who ever sad google it is retarded, the only pics you'll find dont show you what it will really look like. chances are if the person who posted has made this thread he has searched the internet pretty good and cant find any good pics
It's not necessary to call someone retarded over something so simple.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

I really doubt he meant it in a real mean way. I, speaking for my self get tired of all of the posts jumping on the "check the search dummy" type posts. If you don't like the question then just move on. Don't waist your time here. As we all know, the search is only as good as the data base and if you don't ask the right question then you won't get a helpfull answer. Some times its better for everyone to ask something specific after a search doesent quite answer your specific question and have some experienced forum member direct them to the information.

Now, back on topic. This bumper is my favorite and would love to see it on some of our members great looking Jeeps, both 2 door and 4 door models.

I am really interested in seeing how the metal airdam/swaybar shield looks when installed from the front. Since this bumper seems to sit higher than stock, will this lower part look like its hanging down too low?
Old 03-27-2007, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default yeah want to see the real thing

yeah I have googles this bumper to death, along with the fab fours and others.... just want to see it for real on some real live jeeps. I am 99% going to get it but the price is painful... also I plan on NO winch so I need to spend another 100 roughly on a front plate they will be selling to fill that huge hole in the front if you don't plan on a winch..... with shipping, and this plate, this bumper is over 1K ......so painful......

Originally Posted by Gasser
I really doubt he meant it in a real mean way. I, speaking for my self get tired of all of the posts jumping on the "check the search dummy" type posts. If you don't like the question then just move on. Don't waist your time here. As we all know, the search is only as good as the data base and if you don't ask the right question then you won't get a helpfull answer. Some times its better for everyone to ask something specific after a search doesent quite answer your specific question and have some experienced forum member direct them to the information.

Now, back on topic. This bumper is my favorite and would love to see it on some of our members great looking Jeeps, both 2 door and 4 door models.

I am really interested in seeing how the metal airdam/swaybar shield looks when installed from the front. Since this bumper seems to sit higher than stock, will this lower part look like its hanging down too low?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Newbie

Try this thread. I think that's the AEV...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/almost-done-rubi-pics-whatcha-think-5696/
Old 04-03-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by troop6
Try this thread. I think that's the AEV...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5696
Yep thats it...

Quick Reply: Can someone please POST Pic of installed AEV front Bumper