Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Camp Crocker gauge pod

Old 04-29-2009, 03:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Camp Crocker gauge pod

well I added a aeroforce gauge to my jeep and needed a mount, I tried the universal but didnt care for it so I got this badass dual gauge pod from Camp Now I just need to get another aeroforce gauge to match. Here some pics, I may paint it like Seer did, but not sure I think it looks good now.....oh the first pic you can notice my non-matching Knight Chrome Pro Crap rims

this is Seer's sorry I borrowed your pic
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN BUY THEM http://www.cop4x4.com/gagepods.shtml

Last edited by tkob1060; 04-29-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks great!! so i'm not too familiar w/ how guages like this work...how do you wire them up and is it difficult to do?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
JK Freak

good mod, carbon fiber makes it all the better....
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
JK Freak

Looks great!

and I gotta add, DAMN that's a dirty Jeep!

I feel MUCH better about keeping a dirty Jeep since seeing yours
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ben1284
looks great!! so i'm not too familiar w/ how guages like this work...how do you wire them up and is it difficult to do?
They just plug into the OBDII port under the dash just below where the gauge pod is. Unless you want oil pressure then you have to add in a sensor. I'm still trying to figure out how to program them. Right now the transmission temp has me stumped, but I'll figure it out. Hey TK, let me know if that carbon fiber hypnotizes you.

You are getting very sleepy..........
Old 04-29-2009, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ben1284
the bottom gauge is an Aeroforce gauge, I am getting a 2nd one to match, easy as pie, they just plug in to your OBD2 port below the steering wheel, smae place you plug in the hypertech. there are SOOOO many things it can display, check out aeroforcetech.com

Originally Posted by scottrock
Looks great!

and I gotta add, DAMN that's a dirty Jeep!

I feel MUCH better about keeping a dirty Jeep since seeing yours
WTH you talkin about ? I washed it sheesh...kinda annoys me being that clean actually....well I havent cleaned the interior though, cept for the 2 front seats
Old 04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by seer1
They just plug into the OBDII port under the dash just below where the gauge pod is. Unless you want oil pressure then you have to add in a sensor. I'm still trying to figure out how to program them. Right now the transmission temp has me stumped, but I'll figure it out. Hey TK, let me know if that carbon fiber hypnotizes you.

You are getting very sleepy..........

what trouble you having with the trans temp? I havent even got the directions for it from online yet haha. I have mine showing the engine temp and trans temp but when I first start it the trans temp doesnt show, its blank till I flip through and come back to it.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:33 PM
JK Jedi Master

another Cop product on my list

Looks nice!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:39 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure if I'm running under the wrong platform or have the wires from the o/pressure sender and o/temp sender hooked up backwards. With two gauges running, one becomes major and the other, minor. I've only had it in since Tuesday and won't take a long look at it till this weekend.

You are now a chicken..... every time you see the question 5.13's or 4.88's you will have the overwhelming urge to lay an egg....
Old 04-29-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scottg07
I've seen these in person and they look awesome... Great buy bro
Originally Posted by Piginajeep
another Cop product on my list

Looks nice!
thanks guys

Originally Posted by seer1
I'm not sure if I'm running under the wrong platform or have the wires from the o/pressure sender and o/temp sender hooked up backwards. With two gauges running, one becomes major and the other, minor. I've only had it in since Tuesday and won't take a long look at it till this weekend.

You are now a chicken..... every time you see the question 5.13's or 4.88's you will have the overwhelming urge to lay an egg....
ok the dual pods must be wired up completely different and sounds like fun haha...there are different wires to run to the senders?

Quick Reply: Camp Crocker gauge pod