Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Calling Alllll Black, Blackedout And Any Hi Riders

Old 08-19-2009, 06:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ccschauf
Sorry guys, new to the forum. I've posted the pictures on the my.project-jk.com as well. I'll try to repost these images below. The entire hood IS carbon fiber.

Awesome !!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in...Here is my all black rubi...
Old 08-19-2009, 07:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deekum1627
thats hood is awsome i want one haha
Dan at Burnsville sells them. $799 and it's made out of Polycarbonate, not carbon Fiber, unless ccs got a 1 off (which if it came from BOR is entirely possible). I love my AEV hood, but the TMD one is bad a$$ too and I think Dan actually prefers them for the hemi swaps.

Edit: And since I'm here, I snapped a couple pics of my Jeep yesterday just before it rained.

Clearly I still haven't mastered the use of an autofocus camera, as it seems to have locked in on my license plate and not the Jeep itself. lol

Last edited by SaharaBlackNo1; 08-19-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

Ah...you're right. It's a TMD hood. And so it's probably not carbon fiber then as well, though i was told it was. I just know that it's super light, and you can tell when you look at the holes cut into the underside of the hood that it's some sort of fiber. Either way, I still love it.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Dan at Burnsville sells them. $799 and it's made out of Polycarbonate, not carbon Fiber, unless ccs got a 1 off (which if it came from BOR is entirely possible). I love my AEV hood, but the TMD one is bad a$$ too and I think Dan actually prefers them for the hemi swaps.

Edit: And since I'm here, I snapped a couple pics of my Jeep yesterday just before it rained.

Clearly I still haven't mastered the use of an autofocus camera, as it seems to have locked in on my license plate and not the Jeep itself. lol

i like your hood to very nice and thanks for the info
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Here's my entry...
Old 08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like your jeep....you did a great job with it
Old 08-19-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ccschauf
I actually bought the Jeep from the sales manager at Park Jeep. Dan built it up for him, and he planned on keeping but with the economy, he needed to sell it quickly and I got, what I think, is a pretty nice deal on it. I added the black rims, window tint, and complete lockpick system to the mygig so i can play music, video and answer calls handsfree from my iphone, and also installed a nice backup camera. I simply love this thing. Once I powdercoat the bumpers (they have some corrosion), I should be all set.

I play in a band from Minneapolis. We play around the country and the world - 150 shows this year in Iraq for the troops as well. Quite an experience. check out www.catchpennyband.com
Holy shat are you related to Richard Branson???? Not like I was e-stalking you or anything but noticed him in your gallery.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

No, but I have done some work with him and have been to Necker. I'd appreciate you removing that picture though. I like to respect his privacy and those pictures were just up for a few people on our trip to download. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:18 AM
JK Freak

Default For the GIRLS!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling Alllll Black, Blackedout And Any Hi Riders